Against the rules?

Paul Hexem

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 851 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

20 minutes ago, Paul Hexem said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this against the TOS?

image.png.e57082e475d33d260ef845765889dc1b.png

It technically falls under the Land Cutting policy.

You can AR it, but don't expect Governance to do anything about it except pass the buck to Concierge who will also do nothing about it.

Their main concern is to prevent ad farm size parcel generation/propagation.

Edited by Lucia Nightfire

The parcels are 512 sqm each .. the land cutting policy limits it's reach quite substantially and wouldn't apply to this.

We therefore may, in our sole discretion, move any parcel of land that is smaller than or equal to 128 sqm where such land is interfering with the enjoyment of a significantly larger parcel of land or region.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Paul Hexem said:

from the look there might a couple of parcels next to the road side under 512m. If so then they would be AR'able

probably get a better response from the owner, when point out to them that somebody will snaffle any under-sized parcel and stick a advertising board on it. And when so then any prospective buyer of another parcel will think nah! and go buy something else. Leaving the owner property dealer to wonder why hardly if anyone else is buying

Edited by Mollymews
typd
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Mollymews said:

from the look there might a couple of parcels next to the road side under 512m. If so then they would be AR'able

probably get a better response from the owner, when point out to them that somebody will snaffle any under-sized parcel and stick a advertising board on it. And when so then any prospective buyer of another parcel will think nah! and go buy something else. Leaving the owner property dealer to wonder why hardly if anyone else is buying

I went and checked. It's all 512 parcels, even the weird ones by the road.

Edited by Coffee Pancake
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

22 hours ago, Paul Hexem said:

They look like 512m plots in the main so no they're not against the rules ... unless they have big rotating signs above them or are smothered in ads. Ah gotta love the mainland (and I do). 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 851 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.