Possibilities to Increase LI for Premium Account

RobertRhodan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 799 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have a trad. Linden Home at a 1024 sqm parcel at Bellissario. I am running out of available LIs, though the parcel size is okay. I understood that the amount of available LIs is bound to the sqm figures I own.

Q: If I upgrade my land tier via Land Manager to e.g. acquire an additional 512 or 1024 sqm, without actually relocating from my current Linden Home 1024 sqm parcel, will I then be able to use these additional LIs from this upgrade land tier on my current 1024 sqm Linden Home parcel ?

(Note: I do not want to buy any larger land or take part in a land auction and relocate. because any neighbor can e.g. block my view to a neat landscape nearby. I want to stay where I am, but just want more LIs available on this existing parcel. I checked the alternative to acquire 2 Linden Homes on an adjacent parcels, but the covenant, as I understood it, rules out to join the parcels and remove the hedges between them and remove one of the Linden Homes).

3 answers to this question

Nope.  That's not how it works.  If you have several parcels on the same region, their total L.I. allowance can be divided among the parcels in any proportions you wish.  You only own one parcel in Bellisseria, though, and you cannot change its size (and therefore its L.I. allowance).  Learn to economize.  Shop for items that have lower L.I., and rez only things that you want to have out at a time.

No, sorry. All Linden Homes are limited to the parcel size that they come with, either 512 or 1024 square meters. You can buy a larger parcel somewhere else on the Mainland, and have more prims to play with there. Land impact allowances may be traded off between land parcels that are within the same region, but not between parcels on different regions.

When you buy Mainland elsewhere, you may either abandon your Linden Home or you may choose to keep it. Your monthly land payment depends on the total amount of Mainland you own, figured as of the day of that payment period when you held the most Mainland. So, if you own a Linden Home on 1024, and buy a 2048 sq. m. parcel elsewhere, you would own 2048+1024 = 3072. However, 1024 gets backed right out again, because you get free tier on that amount of land. So you'd pay $13.00 per month. That is in addition to your Premium membership dues, which may be paid monthly, quarterly, or annually.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 799 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.