Is this from Revoul?

Nikita Neuman

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 811 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, i really could need Help, cause i already walked off any SKin Store we all know, even Revoul and nothing seems to fit to her Face.

I dont wanna copy her, no in no Way, i only want deom that Designer a different FACE Skin, i would  never copy anyone, i swear it :)

Please anyone who can help out, i beg you, did you ever saw such a Face Skin somewhere or do you recognize the Designer, who creates such Skin?

As i said, I DONT WANT TO COPY HER, i only want the Designer, cause i think he does a amazing work and i would buy me a total different Skin, So Gia gets not angry at me!

TYSM ALL ♥

51871038646_ab9c9813ea_b.jpg

The head sort of looks like Lona from Catwa.  It's those lips.  I used it for several years if your check some of my older pics.  With a skin from ItGirls.

The hair could be from several different places...WUNSHEGO, punklist, Devinez.  Not a huge fan of the flexi comeback.  I'm sure there's some photoshopping done too.

rowanminx

• Like 3

Tysm all, i finaly found out where she got her SKin from, its IVES, 100%, The Skin i buyed the same Size of Eyes on the Shape, my Face is a bit different to hers, but the wide Eyes  and the Lips.

Thx everyone here for your great Help♥

FaceIVESSkinKeiLelutkaEvoXAvalon.jpg

Edited by Nikita Neuman
  • Like 6

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 811 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.