like everyone else, I opened a support ticket to the support, but they didn't believe me, but I don't know what to do to recover my account

tark5454

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 862 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i wish everyone would believe me that someone stole my account, and exactly 10 years have passed since then, and I opened my account from our neighbor's computer, so I can't access my account from his laptop that day today, because our neighbor moved out of here in 2017, and that laptop was broken down, and I don't know what will happen

9 answers to this question

Wait, so someone stole your account 10 years ago? Or did you mean it was created 10 years ago?

Either way, it shouldn't matter where you access your account from so I'm not sure what that has to do with anything, unless you signed up with that neighbor's email address as well.

24 minutes ago, tark5454 said:

i wish everyone would believe me that someone stole my account, and exactly 10 years have passed since then, and I opened my account from our neighbor's computer, so I can't access my account from his laptop that day today, because our neighbor moved out of here in 2017, and that laptop was broken down, and I don't know what will happen

Your account is only Age: 8 years 1 month; 2966 days if this is the one you are talking about, which is the one you logged on to the forum with.  Also, if you can log on here you can log onto your account unless of course you were banned or something. There is no payment info on file so just create a new account and start over. Why go to all that trouble trying to access an account that is years old? 

Who is "everyone" when you say you wish "everyone" would believe you because this is your first post on the forum.

• Like 2

Rowan Amore Our neighbors actually live in Turkey and I am Turkish, but I was punished in this account last time, but no matter what response I sent to the support, they blocked me. and that person who changed my security question and i don't know what i can do and i don't know our neighbors house

Edited by tark5454

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 862 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.