Popup Sushi Restaurant?

Taylor Guffey

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 886 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been looking for a sushi restaurant and the few that I have found are self serve which is fine! But the lag in these places are killing me. I'm wanting to ask someone to officially be my girlfriend this coming Saturday and she's forever talking about craving sushi so thought this would be the perfect type of dinner. Does anyone have stuff that could put a few things out at my house to make it like a backyard sushi bar with tables, chairs, food, grill etc? I don't need  you to have a lot, just something to make this a little more special for me.  Or if you know of a restaurant that would put a few things down at my place, or of a restaurant already established that would work. I found one I liked but even after rebooting, the lag was bad. Please message me in here or in world with a notecard so I don't miss your message. **I just need the stuff for about 2 hours is all**

Thanks!

Taylor Guffey

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Taylor Guffey said:

I've been looking for a sushi restaurant and the few that I have found are self serve which is fine! But the lag in these places are killing me. I'm wanting to ask someone to officially be my girlfriend this coming Saturday and she's forever talking about craving sushi so thought this would be the perfect type of dinner. Does anyone have stuff that could put a few things out at my house to make it like a backyard sushi bar with tables, chairs, food, grill etc? I don't need  you to have a lot, just something to make this a little more special for me.  Or if you know of a restaurant that would put a few things down at my place, or of a restaurant already established that would work. I found one I liked but even after rebooting, the lag was bad. Please message me in here or in world with a notecard so I don't miss your message. **I just need the stuff for about 2 hours is all**

Thanks!

Taylor Guffey

You COULD just set up a.little area yourself...

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Aphrodisiac-SUSHI-MESH-Only-2-LI/864978

6 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I kinda got the feeling he was wanting folks to put stuff out at his place for free.

Actually I was going to pay someone for their time of letting the stuff be at my land for a meal. I contacted a few restaurants already to see if they do that, but thanks for assuming.

16 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Thanks for that link. I don't know what I was looking up but didn't come up with much of anything when I was looking in the marketplace, hence why I was asking in here. I didn't even see that many restaurants serving it in world.

13 minutes ago, Taylor Guffey said:

Thanks for that link. I don't know what I was looking up but didn't come up with much of anything when I was looking in the marketplace, hence why I was asking in here. I didn't even see that many restaurants serving it in world.

There also a few little sushi bar builds you could toss out.  Taking the time to do something yourself instead of paying someone to do it, would mean more to me.  Just my opinion FWIW.  Good luck!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

There also a few little sushi bar builds you could toss out.  Taking the time to do something yourself instead of paying someone to do it, would mean more to me.  Just my opinion FWIW.  Good luck!

Yea I'm in the process of looking for pieces to create something right now. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Taylor Guffey said:

Actually I was going to pay someone for their time of letting the stuff be at my land for a meal. I contacted a few restaurants already to see if they do that, but thanks for assuming.

Around here, if someone comes asking for something, but not asking where to buy it, they are often wanting something for nothing.

I've been here too long -- I'm jaded.

3 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Around here, if someone comes asking for something, but not asking where to buy it, they are often wanting something for nothing.

I've been here too long -- I'm jaded.

I've been playing for 16 yrs I just haven't been in the forum that long and that was my fault the way I asked apparently. I thought if someone had one they'd like to rent it out for one meal rather than me purchasing stuff I won't use again, then I'd pay them to put it out and get it shortly after. But I'm gathering pieces to do something up.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Taylor Guffey said:

Yea I'm in the process of looking for pieces to create something right now. 

Might be worth checking out Kraftwork inworld https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/KraftWork/246/149/21 in their discount section i think i've seen what looks like a Sushi/Japanese table set before if so it's L$25 (full set) in their Black Friday sale till the 28th 

15 hours ago, Mr Amore said:

15 hours ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

Might be worth checking out Kraftwork inworld https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/KraftWork/246/149/21 in their discount section i think i've seen what looks like a Sushi/Japanese table set before if so it's L$25 (full set) in their Black Friday sale till the 28th 

Thanks! Checking them out as well. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 886 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.