From a fashion designer - which events should I apply for.

Kittycoco95

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 907 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Most new designers (you may not be that new; I am just guessing) pretty much need to start at the less that busy events :D.  Among the folks that I hang out with they are called 3rd tier events -- there are even some 4th tier events out there.   Unless you are VERY good and coming from a designer background in RL or another platform working your way up the tier ladder is usually part of the process. It often take years to move up a tier. 

Also many events don't have places to apply; they are by invitation only.  You have a much better chance of getting accepted in a "less popular" lower on the totem pole event.   Also vendor photos are VERY important so look at the sales vendors at the better events and try and pattern yours after some of the features in ones you like.  If you don't have an inworld store, that will keep you out of some events automatically.  Just remember that it takes time.  

Collabor88, Kustom9, Access and most of the ones ran or sponsored by Secondlife Syndicate and L'Homme are the ones I normally go to. Cosmopolitan, Anthem and Fameshed usually have new releases from creators I like to check out. Uber does too but seems stuff from creators I like is more expensive there than the stuff they list at other events which I don't really understand why since I don't necessarily view the Uber event being significantly better than either of the previously mentioned ones.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 907 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.