What Do You Like To Do In Belli?

Teresa Firelight

I've retired from the Game of Homes now that I've found my perfect dream home. I haven't even redecorated lately (maybe I will do that around Christmas). I still go to many of the Belli parties, at the Blues Cafe when I can, and Far's parties, and the Fairgrounds. 

• Like 10

I like watching sunsets from my front yard in my new linden home. They are so pretty, almost as nice as sitting at a nice beach bar in RL to watch the sunset.  I have discovered they set every 4 hours at 4:25, 8:25 and 12:25.  When RL permits I go to my computer at those times to watch it.

• Like 8

• 2 months later...

I got a houseboat .. it is a long and narrow parcel 512x2040 (instead of 1024x1024). The boat takes 1/2 of it and the other half is open water with a dock along both sides. I rezzed a Smart Dolphin in there (swims randomly different patterns) and I find that I enjoy watching the dolphin swim around and play in the water.. very lifelike... and relaxing to watch.

• Like 2

On 11/16/2021 at 6:00 AM, Jenna Papp said:

I just love this list! Archery sounds like a great time! I did not know there are helicopters that actually work. Is there a common area to play games like greedy and skippo?

/me's mind blows. 

We have an Archery range here : https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Kenneth/136/245/59 

Of course it is more like an eye test than anything - but almost as good as the real thing :)

• Like 3

On 11/17/2021 at 6:37 AM, Teresa Firelight said:

I got a houseboat .. it is a long and narrow parcel 512x2040 (instead of 1024x1024). The boat takes 1/2 of it and the other half is open water with a dock along both sides. I rezzed a Smart Dolphin in there (swims randomly different patterns) and I find that I enjoy watching the dolphin swim around and play in the water.. very lifelike... and relaxing to watch.

Sounds cool!  Have a SLURL?

• Like 2