What Do You Like To Do In Belli?

Teresa Firelight

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 861 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am working on a project and am trying to learn the things that people really enjoy doing in Belli. Some ideas that come to my mind include:

*landscaping and decorating your home

*exploring belli neighborhoods (walk, ride horse, drive car)

*collecting passport stamps

*riding the trains

*sailing/driving your boat in belli waters

*flying planes/aircraft over belli

*attending special events at Belli fairgrounds

*visiting clubs and pubs and such in belli

*visiting art galleries in belli

*boat parade

*hot air balloon parade (did I get the name right?)

*playing Game of Homes

*other (there must be a slew of other awesome things people enjoy doing here)

Pls share what you enjoy, whether it is on this list or not.

Thanks much!!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Trainspotting is my preferred Bellisseria activity; sitting and doing very little and waiting for the trains.  When I go to Bellisseria it is specifically for the nothing-doing trainspotting -- or sometimes watercraft or sometimes aircraft spotting.  Of all the things, though, I'm most grateful for the railway's connectivity throughout regions. Railways are cool.

• Like 8

I have a house now, though decorating will be a long term project. I don't intend to do the game of homes thing. Things I do most often are:

-Wandering around
-Watching the map for building/releases
-Attempting to steal every vehicle I find
-Floating around in floaty rings

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

Decorating

Exploring & Photography

Archery - (would love an official range set up somewhere)

Riding the Rails

Sailing

Edit : for me passports and collecting stamps etc are a bit too much like RL a bit regulated so although I appreciate all the effort going into that area I don't tend to take part in it 

Edited by Chloe Bunny
  • Like 4

Although I do spend a lot of time in my house (my actions there reflect my current RL activity… ie. cooking; reading; watching tv; pc play), I do love to get out and about and explore Bellisseria on my horse or in various vehicles. The one I particularly wished to add to the list is:

Fishing!

I’ll either find a nice waterside location, go to my houseboat or take a boat out and drop anchor and spend many hours trying to get the catches that will take me up the weekly league table.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I fly helicopters, big planes, small planes over Belli. I love to travel from one end to the other then over to mainland. Mainly using my D-139 or D-Arrow. I like to drive around too and have loads of different vehicles from small cars to big 4 x 4s and also motorcycles. I have a pedal bike and roller skates too. I love the different ways to explore and always find something random and different.

I sometimes go to parties but I'm not a regular it depends how I'm feeling because like IRL I am a bit shy of crowds.

Sailing is fun in Belli too and also sometimes take a big cruise ship around. 

But a lot of my time is spent at one of my houses just chilling or rearranging furniture or hanging out with my partner just chatting. 

Edited by Madonna666
Typo
  • Like 7

GoH a bit as I would like to have a little more water so I can rez at least my dream camping boat. Then exploring and photographing. Im quite nosey so I love to cam into ppls homes and marvel over the beautyful furnishing and all creativity. I often meet my RL mom who has a house in Bellisseria too, we usually go exploring together. I might try fishing one day too...

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Always Incognito said:

Im quite nosey so I love to cam into ppls homes and marvel over the beautyful furnishing and all creativity.

oh I really enjoy that too... walking around a neighborhood and looking at how people decorated their homes and did their landscaping. You are so right, there is so much creativity and beautiful furnishing. In fact, more than once I have seen something I loved, edited to get the creator, then when to the creator's inworld or marketplace store and shopped my heart out.

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

Oooo...I love archery but have not tried it in SL.  What is your favorite equipment?

In RL I use a one piece recurve and have traditional targets only and I like to keep it the same in SL - there is a great range I use in Rosehaven called Velde's Rustic Archery range and I use a basic scripted target in my garden, (AccuTarget by DVE). I use an ED Skymaster bow and quiver in the Winter design. An amazing bow!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Moles
37 minutes ago, Marisa Starbrook said:

Quartz, it looks like you could use a meal! 😉

Unfortunately, one of my three riding buddies made off with my lunch.    Funny chap -- seems to have a mania about weighing stuff -- I've never seen him without a pair of scales, anyway.    There we were and suddenly he shot off on his black horse, shouting something about the price of wheat and how we mustn't forget the olive oil or let the wine get corked or something.    Maybe he wanted to make a vinaigrette?   

Edited by Quartz Mole
  • Haha 11

A lot of what I enjoy doing in Belli will echo what others have expressed. I have been an enthusiastic GOH player. That seems to be waning a bit, because I keep refining my criteria in what would make a perfect home. I love to boat through the waterways. The fantasy home regions are spectacular. Of course I had to get a leaf boat to navigate the rivers. My favorite mode of transport is kayak or bumper boat. I set up a dragon rezzer, so that’s another fun way to explore those regions. 

Since I can’t afford this in RL, I search out lighthouse views in Bellisseria: Island with lighthouse for sale

• Like 7

On 9/5/2021 at 10:29 AM, Quartz Mole said:

Unfortunately, one of my three riding buddies made off with my lunch.    Funny chap -- seems to have a mania about weighing stuff -- I've never seen him without a pair of scales, anyway.    There we were and suddenly he shot off on his black horse

Hmmm.  aHA!

/me dons a Wonderwoman costume, gathers a few things, and zooms off.   Landing on Quartz like an angry bee, I duct tape masks onto both him AND his damn horse Pesty, then spray paint them both with vaccine.  You boys gonna have to go back to giving people the sniffles, chucko!

As I zoom off into the sunset, I turn back to buzz them.

"Oh, and tell your friend on the black horse that I'm the one who sent him 10,000 pizzas!"

In John's revelation, the first horseman is on a white horse, carrying a bow, and given a crown, riding forward as a figure of Conquest, perhaps invoking Pestilence, Christ, or the Antichrist. The second carries a sword and rides a red horse and is the creator of War. The third is a food merchant riding upon a black horse, symbolizing Famine. He carries The Scales.  The fourth and final horse is pale green, and upon it rides Death accompanied by Hades.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nika Talaj said:

Hmmm.  aHA!

/me dons a Wonderwoman costume, gathers a few things, and zooms off.   Landing on Quartz like an angry bee, I duct tape masks onto both him AND his damn horse Pesty, then spray paint them both with vaccine.  You boys gonna have to go back to giving people the sniffles, chucko!

As I zoom off into the sunset, I turn back to buzz them.

"Oh, and tell your friend on the black horse that I'm the one who sent him 10,000 pizzas!"

Where does the pale green come into it?  I'd always thought it's simply "pale" ("deathly pale" in the Jerusalem Bible, apparently).       

Still relatively new to Belli, and have just recently taken to exploring my neighborhood on various vehicles. 🙂 I haven’t spoken with any of my neighbors yet, because I don’t want to pester anyone inside their parcel. ^^; I do rather enjoy my surroundings however (I am in Graff), and the houseboats are neat to look at.

Other than that, I spend a lot of time moving things around my skybox. I just put a pool in. (Maybe I should invite people over.. 🤔)

• Like 5

I have two houses in Bellisseria, decorating is a relaxing activity and as I'm a set designer this is one of the things that takes most of my time, boating is the second thing I do, sometimes I go to a party and make videos, however the most interesting thing is to be watching the development of the regions and the changes that this is causing in the SL "world".😉

• Like 8

16 hours ago, Teresa Firelight said:

In that case, I am not gonna tell you which region my trad is on! hehe

My place is a bit questionable too with trashbins and alligators. I dont even have had time to place a sofa 😳(Edit I miss read, thought u answered Torry 🤣 )   

Edited by Always Incognito
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 861 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.