Systém error opravit

LayjlaBubble

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 989 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Ano, chápeme, že v tom nejste dobří, ale nemůžeme vám pomoci, pokud nám přesně neřeknete, jaký máte problém. Zatím jste nám neřekli vůbec nic užitečného. Několik lidí vás požádalo o vysvětlení chyby, kterou vidíte. Také vás požádali, abyste popsali podrobnosti o svém počítači (nikoli o operačním systému Windows). Stále čekají na vaše odpovědi.

----------

Yes, we understand that you are not good at it, but we cannot help unless you tell us exactly what problem you are having. So far, you have not told us anything useful at all. Several people have asked you to explain the error that you are seeing. They have also asked you to describe the details of your computer (not the Windows operating system). They are still waiting for your answers.

4 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

do us, or at least me,  a favor, and find somebody in real life to help you. Go to a computer shop or ask a friend.

Since they don't even give complete answers in their native language, I'm wondering if this is really someone in need of help or are we all being trolled.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Since they don't even give complete answers in their native language, I'm wondering if this is really someone in need of help or are we all being trolled.

And the only answer the OP gives is "Windows 8", which is meaningless.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 989 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.