anyone knows non afk, and chatty sims?

naritai

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1020 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 8/11/2021 at 9:16 PM, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

If you go to Fogbound you'll get an IM before you even land...probably chatting is not what they are after though. :)

Lol you must be more appealing than me I used to go there a lot but find it not that friendly theses days. Checks my appearance , could do better 🤣

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Wulfie Reanimator said:

Sandboxes are still my go-to place for finding creative/fun people. A lot of obnoxious people as well, but I'll take those over the thousands of bots and afkers.

When I'm in a sandbox, it's because I'm working on something, not because I'm wanting to "hang out". Then again, I suppose it doesn't matter to me what other people do in sandboxes now that I have my own private one all to myself :P

Edited by Quistess Alpha

Just now, Quistess Alpha said:

When I'm in a sandbox, it's because I'm working on something, not because I'm wanting to "hang out". Then again, I suppose it doesn't matter to me what other people do in sandboxes now that I have my own private one all to myself :P

The sandboxes I've been at tend to have groups of people just gather and socialize, usually content creators or modders showing off whatever they've made or are currently working on. Being able to rez also creates some silly shenanigans.

• Like 1

London City is chatty and friendly - not so much the landing spot, where people are mostly chatting only in IM or voice, but the events (of which there are many) are friendly and fun.

I also find the River rock club and Blackhearts to be the same, if rock music is your thing. And, maybe surprisingly, Skinny Dip Inn (as long as you don't object to the presence of naked people - although nudity/swimwear is no longer mandatory so there are fewer naked people there nowadays).

13 hours ago, Wulfie Reanimator said:

Sandboxes are still my go-to place for finding creative/fun people. A lot of obnoxious people as well, but I'll take those over the thousands of bots and afkers.

I used to enjoy hanging out at NCI Kuula for that reason, but its rarely used these days.

Good chatty sims are also likely 'time based' - there are events and meetings and during those people will be around who are more engaged, but the venue might be totally empty otherwise.

Try 'Commune Utopia' if you want a 'hippie like' place.

For a 'softer entry' into adult venues, try 'Naked'. There's a spot on that region that is usually a pile of people sitting on chairs chatting.

In both of these examples those are also the region names on the map.

10 hours ago, Lewis Luminos said:

I used to enjoy hanging out at NCI Kuula for that reason, but its rarely used these days.

Anything 'NCI' that has a crowd on is is also a good place to go, especially for newer users.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1020 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.