Mesh heads for Asian avatar

yamata2018

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1048 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I use Ryn from Lelutka, but I personally found the included shape to be way wrong for my needs in the body.

That said - you can just copy body settings from a shape you like into a copy of the shape it comes with, and then make a copy of that - and mess with the copy until it looks like your desired you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

I use Ryn from Lelutka, but I personally found the included shape to be way wrong for my needs in the body.

That said - you can just copy body settings from a shape you like into a copy of the shape it comes with, and then make a copy of that - and mess with the copy until it looks like your desired you.

The bodies always need my numbers whether I use the shape that comes with the head or more often, the shape that comes with the skin.  I keep those body numbers on a handy notecard.

• Like 1

My low cost alt. I only had an image of her eating a donut. This is the Free Genus "Strong" head that is a group gift in the Genus store.

The skin is a cheap gacha bought second hand from the Marketplace. It is over midnight for me, so I can not log in and see, but I think it is a Mudskin.

As you can see, I think it is a reasonably low cost avatar and Asian enough for me.

Ilyri_001aa.jpg

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1048 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.