Mesh heads for Asian avatar

yamata2018

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 124 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

One thing to add.  Start by using the shape included with the head demo.  Editing can take some skill to achieve an Asian look which is why they include a sheep with most head demos.

I use Ryn from Lelutka, but I personally found the included shape to be way wrong for my needs in the body.

That said - you can just copy body settings from a shape you like into a copy of the shape it comes with, and then make a copy of that - and mess with the copy until it looks like your desired you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

I use Ryn from Lelutka, but I personally found the included shape to be way wrong for my needs in the body.

That said - you can just copy body settings from a shape you like into a copy of the shape it comes with, and then make a copy of that - and mess with the copy until it looks like your desired you.

The bodies always need my numbers whether I use the shape that comes with the head or more often, the shape that comes with the skin.  I keep those body numbers on a handy notecard.

• Like 1

My low cost alt. I only had an image of her eating a donut. This is the Free Genus "Strong" head that is a group gift in the Genus store.

The skin is a cheap gacha bought second hand from the Marketplace. It is over midnight for me, so I can not log in and see, but I think it is a Mudskin.

As you can see, I think it is a reasonably low cost avatar and Asian enough for me.

Ilyri_001aa.jpg

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 124 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.