Looking for this house, not the decor.

karenx0

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1019 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey guys, I have connected myself with a new collection, other than decor and furniture. And now I am collecting Houses/Skyboxes. The picture given below, I am looking in particular is the house itself, if anyone knows which store is it from and point me to that direction, that'd be very kind of you, and it will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

210620186_176254331194609_3937836207112307959_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=_uegUmB6WO8AX8uFxke&tn=vu5rSivqjZfafklw&_nc_ht=scontent.fdmu1-1.fna&tp=6&oh=2cab485fa39108c670937a544ea33a69&oe=60F04F7B

1 hour ago, karenx0 said:

Hey guys, I have connected myself with a new collection, other than decor and furniture. And now I am collecting Houses/Skyboxes. The picture given below, I am looking in particular is the house itself, if anyone knows which store is it from and point me to that direction, that'd be very kind of you, and it will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

210620186_176254331194609_3937836207112307959_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=_uegUmB6WO8AX8uFxke&tn=vu5rSivqjZfafklw&_nc_ht=scontent.fdmu1-1.fna&tp=6&oh=2cab485fa39108c670937a544ea33a69&oe=60F04F7B

Looks like Scarlet Creative.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/6345

• Thanks 1

Where do you got the pic? No chance for credits on there?

It does remind of the designs by "Your Dreams", but I don't remember seeing that exact house at the store. Still, they have a sale going on and you might find something.

1 hour ago, Rowan Amore said:

Not at all. @Charlotte Bartlettuses much more detailed textures with a hand-drawn look to them and hardly such oversized windows.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

Where do you got the pic? No chance for credits on there?

It does remind of the designs by "Your Dreams", but I don't remember seeing that exact house at the store. Still, they have a sale going on and you might find something.

Not at all. @Charlotte Bartlettuses much more detailed textures with a hand-drawn look to them and hardly such oversized windows.

The picture I found on someone's profile, as they were renting this house out, I have asked them quiet a few times now, and haven't received any prior replies from them, so I thought since the person won't tell me nothing, I better look for it on my own. I will take an in-world look for "Your Dreams". I will also take a look at YouNeed too, might they have it?

4 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/6345

It does, but it's not. I have checked out the mp link that Claireschen Hesten has mentioned, and it matches with them.

54 minutes ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

Almost certain It's from Greymoon Designs if not they have something very similar https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Innovia-Studio/11219380

Innovia Studio

Thank you, this is the house that matches with the picture. I have thoroughly went on all the pictures for Greymoon Designs, and in particular this prefab itself. =D

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Charlotte Bartlett said:

Not one of mine :) but think Clairschen got it above!

@Lillith Hapmouche - I have to say I do miss sometimes however my 2006 all white texture houses hah!  I remember seeing some "shading" on white once and thinking dear god no.   How far we have come now with mesh and texturing!

Maybe you could create something like this, but with better texturing and probably something innovative =D

12 minutes ago, karenx0 said:

Maybe you could create something like this, but with better texturing and probably something innovative =D

I think their house is great - and there are so many varied tastes in SL - I know a lot of customers love this look so kudos to the creator who's work is above ❤️ :)

17 minutes ago, Charlotte Bartlett said:

I think their house is great - and there are so many varied tastes in SL - I know a lot of customers love this look so kudos to the creator who's work is above ❤️ :)

Oh, I am not saying theirs is bad, well, true kudos them, as it's a lot of work building and creating mesh objects, I understand that. I am an interior designer in RL, and we have to make 3D designs, so I know the hard work. I'm just saying maybe you can make something innovative with this or something like this, that's all :]

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1019 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.