Okay, here's a weird one...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1182 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I just moved into my new house, and tried to resize the rug I had put on the floor, and something went very wrong somehow, and now I have two of them endlessly falling from the ceiling and going through the floor on an endless loop with no way to stop it that I can find. Very strange and I've never seen this before, or even imagine it. Anyone know how to stop it?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Polenth Yue said:

Did you set the item to physical? Does it contain any scripts?

Oh I don't know, I just came back to SL after two years away and I forgot a lot of things, and how to resize things was one of them.

It's been a year since my real life circumstances changed and It amazes me how much I've forgotten about how SL works!  I did something and lost my Baked on Mesh set up and had to go through the tutorial just recently to get it working properly again.  About all I can manage these days is to change my clothes and tp to a club to see friends.

Just now, kali Wylder said:

It's been a year since my real life circumstances changed and It amazes me how much I've forgotten about how SL works!  I did something and lost my Baked on Mesh set up and had to go through the tutorial just recently to get it working properly again.  About all I can manage these days is to change my clothes and tp to a club to see friends.

Oh I can certainly relate! I did figure out how to resize a rug since the nutty thing happened, but I'm thinking of heading to Fogbound to deal with the lag instead of my furniture!

19 hours ago, AnnHerrick said:

falling from the ceiling and going through the floor on an endless loop

Just aim your portal gun at the wall and shoot once to make it stop.

----

In case you don't know wth I'm talking about, it's a reference to my all-time favorite game Portal:

It's from 2007 and runs on a potato (which, incidentally, is a reference to Portal 2).

Edited by Arduenn Schwartzman

7 hours ago, Arduenn Schwartzman said:

Just aim your portal gun

a derail

when linden experiences came Adeon Writer made a SL portal gun. Pull the trigger which rezzes a portal prim. Run into the portal and woosh! takes you to the portal destination. Is a cool thing to add to combat arena weapons

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1182 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.