looking for job

pinkshadow1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1040 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

5 minutes ago, pinkshadow1 said:

if u want me to help u with something work in ur centre or something i am here text me pinkshadow1

Have you tried applying for any of the many many jobs posted here?  Most have contact people, online applications or a landmark to pick up an application.

1 hour ago, pinkshadow1 said:

yes

Then have patience, casting a wide net is good but at the same time is also bad.

It's like applying to six rl jobs and having them all want to hire you for same pay and such, you can't possibly work them all at the same time.

And just like with RL, SL employers often have a large influx of applications to wade through before they get to yours.

• Thanks 1

Communication skills are also very important in most job both RL and SL.  Unless the job is voice only, writing in complete sentences using complete words and not text abbreviations, will be needed.  At least, that's been my experience in SL.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

Have you tried applying for any of the many many jobs posted here?  Most have contact people, online applications or a landmark to pick up an application.

yep AND NOTHING I GOT NO JOB AT ALL AND NO MONEY stop asking me this questions

• Confused 4

56 minutes ago, pinkshadow1 said:

You were asked it once though, but what a charming response regardless, I can't believe you don't have an SLjob by now with an attitude like that.

Another thing you should take into consideration is a lot of people who are hiring are looking for people whose accounts are over a certain age in SL. if you're account is under thirty days old then you will not be considered for any position.

We are trying to help you find something.  Maybe consider searching inworld by typing HIRING into the search for places or even events.

8 hours ago, pinkshadow1 said:

Is that how you are going to answer when they ask you interview questions? I mean they aren't just going to look at you and say "oh you want  a job? You're hired"! So maybe get used to answering the same question over and over and over and over. :)

You might try answering like this:

Yes and I have found nothing. I don't have a job or any money. Please stop asking me these questions.

Edited by Sam1 Bellisserian
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, Quistessa said:

RL people who work multiple jobs are literal superheroes. I've no idea how they have the stamina for that.

Yeah, I agree.   I'm glad I never had to do that.  SL jobs normally run in 2 or 3 hours shifts so many people have jobs at several places.to fill up their time.  Especially since no one pays 3750L/hr for unskilled labor.  How silly.

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 1

On 6/27/2021 at 3:52 PM, pinkshadow1 said:

5 hours ago, SarahKale said:

she is already hired by me. i dont why she is looking for a job when she has one

Maybe she forgot? Hope she shows up for work!

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Quistessa said:

RL people who work multiple jobs are literal superheroes. I've no idea how they have the stamina for that.

I had to work for 9 hours in my RL office, and even on sundays as well. After I'm home, I'm half dead already xD 

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1040 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.