How Does Your SL Look Today?

5 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I've been working on a semi-secret project today, which is set to open next Saturday.

More to come.

I-Am-a-Camera-Prep-Blank.png

looks interesting

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I've been working on a semi-secret project today, which is set to open next Saturday.

More to come.

I want your skirt!  And you are all dressed for one of my Kirtan dances. All you need is a pair of wings, perhaps in the color of that turquoise accent button I see...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

More to come.

So...is this some nefarious plot? Another tabloid to compete with the National Blab? We ARE ready!!!!

Sandor with Gun.png

• Like 4
  • Haha 8

4 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

So...is this some nefarious plot? Another tabloid to compete with the National Blab? We ARE ready!!!!

Sandor with Gun.png

This IS in the actual National Blab HQ. Yes, there IS one. @Cinnamon Mistwoodhas done a fantastic job decorating it!!! And arming it!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, Leora Greenwood said:

And just where are you planning to use that dynamite??  If it is at the HQ of the new competitor, they must be running for cover!

They better be running!!! We have all the arms and dynamite we need. Plus, Cinny's stilettos are deadly weapons all by themselves!!!

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Bagnu said:

Sandor with Gun.png

I only just finished the armory and you have already armed yourself?

/me covertly slides the dynamite into a drawer.

What explosives? 

@Leora Greenwood  Yes, all the guns are legally registered with none of the serial numbers filed off. I purchased them myself from legitimate dealers. Yeah, totally legit and legal. I have the paperwork in a file cabinet in the alley  right behind the dumpster out back. Follow me.

• Haha 6

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

A secret glimpse into Nation Blab HQ. It's far from finished though. @Cinnamon Mistwooddoes the interior decorating. She's way better at that than I am.

pics_2316.jpg

pics_2331.jpg

My original concept was an "Art Deco 1940's Film Noir" type of place. Cinny was going with that concept when she was decorating.This is as close as we could come. There doesn't seem to much for that on MP. I could create it myself, but I would probably die of old age before it was finished!!!

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 4

34 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

My original concept was an "Art Deco 1940's Film Noir" type of place. Cinny was going with that concept when she was decorating. This is as close as we could come. There doesn't seem to much for that on MP. I could create it myself, but I would probably die of old age before it was finished!!!

Stellar!  I would say Concept = Realized..........

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Luna Bliss said:

I want your skirt!  And you are all dressed for one of my Kirtan dances. All you need is a pair of wings, perhaps in the color of that turquoise accent button I see...

Both top and skirt are Silvery K, available right now at the Vintage Fair.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

Looks like fun!  I've got to be somewhere till 1pm but will try to make the 2nd hour...

It would be lovely to see you, Luna!

9 hours ago, BillFletcher said:

Looking forward to this very much, though it's unlikely I can get there on Saturday. I will get to it as soon as I can. 

I'm sorry about this: finding a time and a day that works for so many varied time zones and such is, of course, always a challenge!

On 6/10/2024 at 10:06 AM, JeromFranzic said:

Oh, cool! Hope to be there or be square lol

Don't be square!! You're one of our star exhibitors!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1