Is there a function to prevent buying from certain sellers on marketplace?

AdminGirl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1053 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I've had a few not-so-nice experiences from buying gacha on marketplace, so I'm wondering if there is a way to "block" from buying from certain sellers? I know sellers can block customers, but how about the other way around? Yes I know, "just don't buy from them duh!", but it's not realistic to remember usernames and keep referring to a list every time you're about to buy something, right?

Ahhh gacha on the marketplace, such a love hate relationship!!

5 answers to this question

23 minutes ago, AdminGirl said:

I've had a few not-so-nice experiences from buying gacha on marketplace, so I'm wondering if there is a way to "block" from buying from certain sellers? I know sellers can block customers, but how about the other way around? Yes I know, "just don't buy from them duh!", but it's not realistic to remember usernames and keep referring to a list every time you're about to buy something, right?

There is no checkbox or list that you can do to prevent buying from certain merchants.  When you are searching, you can add "NOT storename" to your search and it should filter those merchants out.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, AdminGirl said:

the stores are mentioned on every item...and as every buy goes manually it's  simple not to buy it.

• Thanks 1

On 6/5/2021 at 9:18 AM, AdminGirl said:

Thanks for the answers. There are so many gacha resellers, I'm afraid I'll eventually forget which stores I intended to avoid, but I suppose I should really just avoid mp gachas altogether. 

There is no way to automatically do it unless you develop a browser addon specific for this purpose :c

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1053 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.