Updating an old Lelutka head to the newest verstion but want it to look the same :)

Sammie Kiyori

Just in case some one needs help with this I will give what I have learned. If you have an older version of lelutka head, one that you can't update, well you kind of out of luck. It is just as if you are just starting new. i.e. ew skins, makeup etc. So I am looking at other heads and leaning towards Catwa for their animation. I have took lots of picture of my current head side, front, top , close up on nose etc. then it will be just working the slides to get it close. I hope my question has helped. The people who answered me where amazing and lots of great advice.

• 3 years later...
On 4/14/2021 at 8:18 PM, Gabriele Graves said:

If you look back through this topic, this is what we were trying to tell you so that you didn't have to discover this for yourself.  Clearly we failed :(

I think I confused myself lol with the old topics. So, I eventually gave up. But I am trying again :)

6 hours ago, Sammie Kiyori said:

I think I confused myself lol with the old topics. So, I eventually gave up. But I am trying again :)

The Evolution line has already been updated to EvoX, as far as I know. Check at the store, then redeliver your head.

p.s.

If your head (Chloe) is from the Origins line, then it will not be updated. I suggest demoing some EvoX heads that look similar to Chloe to see how they look with your old skins (use the Evolution setting on the EvoX heads) and if you can adjust the face shape to your liking. Note, the shape of the nose, lips and chin will have the least ability to reshape them, so focus on these points when you pick out demos.

Edited by Persephone Emerald
To add p.s.
  • Like 1

My guess is that if you haven't updated your head since 2021 you are not going to get a replica of your Chole head.  I also wanted to match my LAQ head when I bought an Evo X head and I just had to come to the realization that it just wasn't going to happen I settled for something that I thought was pretty.  I know a lot of people identify with the face of their avatar but with the way technology is I think we have to be open to change.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Persephone Emerald said:

If your head (Chloe) is from the Origins line, then it will not be updated. I suggest demoing some EvoX heads that look similar to Chloe to see how they look with your old skins

7 hours ago, Kathlen Onyx said:

My guess is that if you haven't updated your head since 2021 you are not going to get a replica of your Chole head.

If @Sammie Kiyori is using Lelutka Chloe i used that head for a long time and found Lel's Raven head which i currently use a close enough match to retain the "me" look while i couldn't replicate the Chloe eye area which i prefer i managed to get a look i'm happy with on Raven 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Finally!!! It took many days and hours, but I got it where I was happy. Now, I have to figure out why the skin is not working. I am sure I can figure that out at some point. I love this community, and thank you all for helping me :D

• Like 1

On 5/1/2024 at 1:40 AM, Claireschen Hesten said:

If @Sammie Kiyori is using Lelutka Chloe i used that head for a long time and found Lel's Raven head which i currently use a close enough match to retain the "me" look while i couldn't replicate the Chloe eye area which i prefer i managed to get a look i'm happy with on Raven 

Claireschen thank you I bought another head i like it is cute but you are right Raven is so much closer thank you I am off to buy another head :) thank you again

• Thanks 1