Unable to Buy Linden

sassywheelz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1172 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Can I have two SL accounts? Also, when trying to but Linden dollars I keep getting this message. I am not trying to exchange money but I am trying to buy lindens.

We are unable to complete your request.

You can't exchange currency. Please click here for more information.

8 answers to this question

It isn't enough to just have a PayPal account or a credit card.  A PayPal account has to be verified (by PayPal) so that they can guarantee to Linden Lab that you have a dependable source of backup funds.  A credit card has to be one of the approved types, and should not be a debit card or a prepaid card of any kind. That's the sort of information you get from the Knowledge Base article that you referenced above.

I have been unable to buy Linden $ since Monday.  I am a premium member and have been using the same card to buy Lindens and pay my membership for around10 years.

When I check my SL account it says the transaction was declined but I called my bank and have plenty of credit left.

Any one have any ideas?

1 hour ago, YsabellaRose said:

I have been unable to buy Linden $ since Monday.  I am a premium member and have been using the same card to buy Lindens and pay my membership for around10 years.

When I check my SL account it says the transaction was declined but I called my bank and have plenty of credit left.

Any one have any ideas?

You should always start your own thread for issues that you are having.

In any case, you might want to contact LL Billing for help:

Billing support phone numbers
Toll-Free (US/Canada): 800.294.1067
Long-Distance: 703.286.6277
Our Billing team is available from 9am to 6pm EST(6am to 3pm PST), Monday through Friday.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1172 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.