Looking for real life friendship, SL relationship

xgirlinpinkx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1178 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So it has been quite some time since I have been on here, I'm hoping that my Internet won't give me too much trouble in attempting to play. Life got really busy for me and I ended up having to do this. For a while, unfortunately nobody missed me. So here I am looking for a real-life friendship and a relationship for in character in SL. I love to role-play, role-playing been my escape from everything really. I have been doing it since before I could get on the Internet, my friend and I used to get paper and draw our characters, then read write little stories about them and it was honestly what really got me started in the role-playing.

I also love anime, gaming and did I mention role-playing? I would love to meet other like-minded people, especially since I can't get out much to meet people. Even if you are not interested in a SL relationship I would love to make other friends as well.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, xgirlinpinkx said:

Even if you are not interested in a SL relationship I would love to make other friends as well.

One of the first things one will see when opening your profile is the word 'taken'. Not sure whether to read that as that you found someone in the 7 hours since you posted, or if you refer to your RL situation, or if your profile just isn't up to date - either way, it seems a bit counter-intuitive to trying to find someone to have an SL relationship with.

• Like 2

On 3/25/2021 at 8:58 AM, xgirlinpinkx said:

So it has been quite some time since I have been on here, I'm hoping that my Internet won't give me too much trouble in attempting to play. Life got really busy for me and I ended up having to do this. For a while, unfortunately nobody missed me. So here I am looking for a real-life friendship and a relationship for in character in SL. I love to role-play, role-playing been my escape from everything really. I have been doing it since before I could get on the Internet, my friend and I used to get paper and draw our characters, then read write little stories about them and it was honestly what really got me started in the role-playing.

I also love anime, gaming and did I mention role-playing? I would love to meet other like-minded people, especially since I can't get out much to meet people. Even if you are not interested in a SL relationship I would love to make other friends as well.

Hey girl.

Hows it going?

On 3/25/2021 at 7:18 AM, Orwar said:

One of the first things one will see when opening your profile is the word 'taken'. Not sure whether to read that as that you found someone in the 7 hours since you posted, or if you refer to your RL situation, or if your profile just isn't up to date - either way, it seems a bit counter-intuitive to trying to find someone to have an SL relationship with.

I would have to say the profile hasn't been updated by the looks of it mate because ya your right it does come off as a bit contradictory having just read it over. lol That or the OP is just being selective and the profile is set up to detour the wrong type of attention when out and about. Because she is seeking an rl friendship and it clearly states in her profile don't ask no questions. lol I think a lot of people put that in general so they can choose who they wish to share that information with. ;)

Also unlike yourself and the rest of us with actual common sense we all know not everybody in SL can read. I recall a period of my SL where I literally disgusted with socializing with idiots and told people to piss off in profile because I didn't want to be bothered and yet people still bothered me. lol I'm like did ya not see the sign mate? lol Some would be like what sign? I'd have to explain it to them. The one in the profile that clearly tells you to go get shagged and leave me alone. lol Now beat it. lol 😁

If I were the OP though I probably wouldn't assume nobody missed me just coming back. It takes time for people to notice and if you got a big friends list like I do then you ignore the online and offline notices or just simply turn them off. I think about a lot of people, but I am not going to go chase after them just because they happen to pop online. I got stuff to do. lol Going boo hoo nobody missed me only makes one look weak, needy, whinny, and full of of issues. It certainly doesn't scream let's be friends. lol 🤣

However OP all is not lost. Lots of nice blokes on here for relationship material. Your welcome to PM me on the forums for a chat if ya like. I can be friends with almost anybody. Depending on what all your in to I might be able to point you in the right direction to the non-idiot section of SL to help ya out a bit. lol Good luck. Cheers mate.😎

• Like 1

On 3/25/2021 at 4:28 AM, xgirlinpinkx said:

So here I am looking for a real-life friendship

The most people in SL are nice and friendly and wouldn't never harm other residents. But not all. There are stalkers, liars, cheaters and blackmailers - all kind of characters which you find in the real world too. Like each social platform SL isn't a planet of angels. Think twice before you start to reveal RL informations about you to anyone.  You should consider that the more personal informations people know about you the more vulnerable are you. Good luck.🙂

Edited by Doc Carling
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1178 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.