This winter I put a snow emitter on the roof of my really tall Winter Shalet. I took the house down and cannot find that SPAWN FROM HELL from the SNOW Emitter.

Even tried Ctrl + Alt + T. Still nothing. Snow just keeps falling and falling all over my Summer Condo!

HELP! 

;)

4 minutes ago, Lisa Erin said:

This winter I put a snow emitter on the roof of my really tall Winter Shalet. I took the house down and cannot find that SPAWN FROM HELL from the SNOW Emitter.

Even tried Ctrl + Alt + T. Still nothing. Snow just keeps falling and falling all over my Summer Condo!

HELP! 

;)

Use the area search.

• Like 1
Just now, Lisa Erin said:

I should have said I am on the desktop version. 

Firestorm is a desktop version.  Anyway, you could try build/pathfinding/linksets in the official.viewer

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Lisa Erin said:

HELP! 

;)

Because of these two things, I thought this thread was supposed to be some kind of joke or prank. It's like you were screaming for help but by winking you're saying you are just crying wolf.

I was all ready for a kids thread.. Went and got my memes ready and Everthin!! \o/

Well might as well not waste this one at least.. Since I took all that time to go get it n stuff.. hehehe

funnymommemes255c27592248854__700.jpg

• Haha 3
15 hours ago, Lisa Erin said:

Snow just keeps falling and falling all over my Summer Condo!

lol "spawn from hell".  I hate it when this happens. I was almost convinced something supernatural was indeed happening as I tried to track the culprit a couple years ago..

12 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I was all ready for a kids thread..

Agreed!

I thought it was about my SL child...cos she is not around SL at the moment.

Edited by Jordan Whitt