Catwa

Zopper

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1148 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi i was wondering where i can find the obj files for catwa i wanted to start to create hairbases with photoshop i dont want to and i repeat (i dont want) the 2d files as in UV maps and stuff like that what i want is the 3D head, to start to draw ontop of is there a way i can showcase some of my other (mesh) things i have done to catwa personally? (i have done a couple, but my store currently only sells holdables for the original sl avatar even though i have made other mesh things for catwa before ) a way to apply to get the DAE or OBJ file for blender from catwa directly heres a picture of what i mean, to start to draw on etc, idk how i can be more clear about this i dont want 2d files but i want the 3d files, anyone know an link or is it to just contact catwa directly via email or?? how to go about this, anyone know? safely thankyou!

heres a picture of what i need to be clear

female head 3 3d model obj fbx stl blend mtl 11 | Female head, Face  topology, Character modeling

3 minutes ago, Zopper said:

Hi i was wondering where i can find the obj files for catwa i wanted to start to create hairbases with photoshop i dont want to and i repeat (i dont want) the 2d files as in UV maps and stuff like that what i want is the 3D head,

you do nót need the head for your purpose, Catwa uses the normal maps.
If you WANT the developers kit you NEED to contact Catwa

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

you do nót need the head for your purpose, Catwa uses the normal maps.
If you WANT the developers kit you NEED to contact Catwa

okay how do i contact catwa for the developers kit i searched everywhere do you know?

Some Dev Kits are available at the Catwa shop on Marketplace.  

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/29673/search?utf8=✓&search[category_id]=&search[maturity_level]=GMA&search[keywords]=DEVELOPER+KIT

And was my head kit in my "head purchase folder"?  Hmmm... Checking... yup. Catya's dev kit in the Catya redelivery folder.  So there is that - one could buy a head, or try a redelivery :)  Adding:  Looks like the HDPRO demo's I just checked actually have a dev kit in them too.  Gots lots of choices.

Edited by Kyrie Deka

20 hours ago, Kyrie Deka said:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/29673/search?utf8=✓&search[category_id]=&search[maturity_level]=GMA&search[keywords]=DEVELOPER+KIT

And was my head kit in my "head purchase folder"?  Hmmm... Checking... yup. Catya's dev kit in the Catya redelivery folder.  So there is that - one could buy a head, or try a redelivery :)  Adding:  Looks like the HDPRO demo's I just checked actually have a dev kit in them too.  Gots lots of choices.

Those are strictly for textures.

• Like 1

On 3/9/2021 at 2:12 PM, Kyrie Deka said:

This is a pretty accurate answer. The 2D kit is included with the head and a notecard is also in there that has a link to apply for a kit with the dae. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Zopper said:

right those are strictly for textures you too janet voxel.

so Kyrah Abattoir any idea as to where i can find this direct contact link to catwa? 

i suppose if there is an business link

yo didn't even try to contact the seller yourself?... come on...

and still not clear for me why you would need the head model, if textures is all you;r gonna make.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1148 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.