on lookout for inworld BOM bra and panties

Lia2LaRue

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1214 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I believe there are some you can get from the NCI freebie vendor. Freebie galaxy and the like would probably also have some. I would be interested to know if people are still making BOM underwear.

<tangent> This is just my personal speculation, but I'd think the kind of people who want nice looking intimates are also the kind of people who would want them to be mesh, even if BOM underwear is superior in my estimation, because you don't have to worry about it cutting through mesh clothing. . . </tangent>

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Quistessa said:

I believe there are some you can get from the NCI freebie vendor. Freebie galaxy and the like would probably also have some. I would be interested to know if people are still making BOM underwear.

<tangent> This is just my personal speculation, but I'd think the kind of people who want nice looking intimates are also the kind of people who would want them to be mesh, even if BOM underwear is superior in my estimation, because you don't have to worry about it cutting through mesh clothing. . . </tangent>

I agree that mesh can look really nice.  But...  I have also seen bom items look beautiful and detailed.  Its just different.  The main reason I want bom is because I have some bodies that don't fit into the 'norm' and I would like something that not only fits the smaller framed bodies but also some of the larger framed ones.  I'm using Ebody curvy which I really love.  But I need some intimates that look sexy which are hard to find.

22 minutes ago, Lia2LaRue said:

I agree that mesh can look really nice.  But...  I have also seen bom items look beautiful and detailed.  Its just different.  The main reason I want bom is because I have some bodies that don't fit into the 'norm' and I would like something that not only fits the smaller framed bodies but also some of the larger framed ones.  I'm using Ebody curvy which I really love.  But I need some intimates that look sexy which are hard to find.

You can still search the MP.  Stores with inworld locations generally have a link.

17 hours ago, Quistessa said:

This is just my personal speculation, but I'd think the kind of people who want nice looking intimates are also the kind of people who would want them to be mesh

Why do you think such? 

Given how often we need BOM / Applier undies, for fitting under things, I think it is pretty common for folks to want them.  I can't imagine lots of folks wanting them, but not caring how nice they look,.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

It's a lot easier to hide the lady parts with BOM undies than trying to fit mesh undies underneath a dress or skirt.  It sure looks better than the sanitary pad some places include.  When your mesh dress arrives after you do, I'd rather be seen in some pretty lingerie than naked or with a pad.

• Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1214 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.