Main, and Beta, grid Inventory Synchronization

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1155 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

When moved to the cloud the main->beta sync stopped working. The fix is low priority. We have no idea when it will get fixed.

The normal sync was within 24 hours of your last login to the Beta grid. As best I could tell the update was a slow process because they did not through a lot of computer power at it. It seemed to start at ~6 AM SLT and complete some hours later. Depending on where you were in the update cue and how big it was you could get re-sync'd late in the day. That made it hard to figure out what the system was doing or when. The result is we hear lots of odd stories.

I suspect if you had an urgent reason for a sync you might talk support into running a manual sync. It may all depend on how well you can cry and whether any sync'ing is possible right now.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Jerilyn Acajou said:

Anybody know what if I delete whole inventory to be  empty.  I know it is one way sync from main to beta grid and will not effect main grid.

Not sure by this way I can refresh all my beta grid inventory to be the same as main grid.

My beta grid inventory is messy  and unorganized.

You USED to be able to force a resync on the Beta grid this way, but every since the move to the cloud LL has not been able to sync accounts at all -- both logins and inventory.

You are stuck with whatever you have until LL gets it fixed.  Here's the latest status - updated a couple of weeks ago:

image.png.3af7808c0bb55751e6871bb78cded298.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1155 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.