HELP!! Quality body oil for slink HG??

Malizzel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1197 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Blaxium has one, which is applier based and includes appliers for heads too but as always demo, demo, demo! The Alessandra one I believe is out dated now and more for classic bodies over mesh bodies but could be wrong.

Slink HG is in two versions, Classic (Applier style) and Redux (BOM). Not a lot of designers have made updates for the BOM versions. I have a great wet look from Izzie's that is applier style. I haven't seen an update for BOM style. The original package came with a BOM layer but the Applier isn't working with Redux... which may be a problem on my part not theirs.

Oils and water wet looks get a bit complex for BOM. You need a system layer (usually a tattoo) and an applier to get the shine and 3D look. This makes them hard to advertise without confusing people and near impossible to search for in the MP.

There is also an SL glitch in EEP that makes materials enabled bodies and heads look plastic.

Combined it is tough getting things to look right. Seren is right, demo demo demo.

NSFW image 'R' rated of wet water drop skin

Edited by Nalates Urriah
added image link

8 hours ago, Malizzel said:

So I've been searching far and wide for a body oil for Slink HG very similar to the oil for Legacy mesh bodies.... could anyone point me in the right direction? I have Alessandra Body oil BUT it just looks like white splotches.

Do you mean static texture body oil that is uses the system body / BoM tattoo layer? Or do you mean dynamic Β Materials that use specular & normal maps?

22 hours ago, Nalates Urriah said:

Slink HG is in two versions, Classic (Applier style) and Redux (BOM). Not a lot of designers have made updates for the BOM versions. I have a great wet look from Izzie's that is applier style. I haven't seen an update for BOM style. The original package came with a BOM layer but the Applier isn't working with Redux... which may be a problem on my part not theirs.

Oils and water wet looks get a bit complex for BOM. You need a system layer (usually a tattoo) and an applier to get the shine and 3D look. This makes them hard to advertise without confusing people and near impossible to search for in the MP.

There is also an SL glitch in EEP that makes materials enabled bodies and heads look plastic.

Combined it is tough getting things to look right. Seren is right, demo demo demo.

NSFW image 'R' rated of wet water drop skin

Izzie's wet look, now includes bom layers so may want drop nc asking for redelivery.

• Thanks 1

Not worried about the little bit of lindens lost, I'm just trying to find what I would like. I have body oil from the Slink main store but it doesn't work for me. Thanks for yalls help though!! I'll definitely be checking out what was recommended.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1197 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.