INTERIOR DECORATOR FOR HIRE!!

karenx0

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1242 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

HOME MAKEOVER

🌸 HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! 🌸

Everybody has new year resolutions, and as we started a New Year, let's re-decorate our homes again!! Have you ever thought maybe it's time you re-decor your house, but don't know where to go? Or don't have any idea how to do it? Well I am here to help you out!! I have 1 year of Interior Decorating experience in SL, and 4 years of Interior Designer experience in RL!!

Give your HOME a LUSH Makeover with [HOME MAKEOVER] - I have a large inventory of decor items and furniture. Click below on the website to have a view on my previous work, packages & policy.

DETAILS: Home Makeover [ WEBSITE ] - [ External Link: https://rayemendez.wixsite.com/homemakeover-sl ]

Raye Queen Mendez [ FACEBOOK ]

In-World: Karenx0 [ Raye Queen Mendez ]

1 hour ago, mysteriousdots said:

please stop bumping. reason why nobody is replying is because of your username. Check this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSXoBtmtypg

Thank you for the concern, but it has nothing to do with the video. Also Karen is short for Karenjit. Which you didn't quiet tried to have another reason thinking. ;) Plus, if no one has issue with me bumping my post, you shouldn't either hunny 😘 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Annabell Wandsworth said:

I ditto please stop bumping. 

You're not the mod. I would suggest you not to tell me what to do. If you have problem with it you can simply block me. 😊

37 minutes ago, Annabell Wandsworth said:

Karen, you are not helping yourself with this kind of post.

Hello readers of this post. I am a decorator/landscaper/sim designer. Please contact me.

Annabell Wandsworth

This is not your post, I suggest you make your own and do it yourself instead of raiding onto others. Also my name is Raye, not Karen. Please stop with the BS

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, karenx0 said:

This is not your post, I suggest you make your own and do it yourself instead of raiding onto others. Also my name is Raye, not Karen. Please stop with the BS

Thank you for interest in my design services. 

I do everything from a tiny parcel to full sim design. References available. I am an established designer, https://www.facebook.com/annabell.wandsworth.7/photos_albums

1 hour ago, mysteriousdots said:

.................... and when the two most notorious KARENS meet together on forums then theres a war.. a KAREN war!

Aww, I love you too 😘 Here is your award 😘

Transparent Gold Cup Trophy PNG Picture Clipart | Gold cup, Trophy cup,  Trophy design

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1242 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.