Any nice tattoo shops selling BOM tiny/small tattoos ?

lauleetah

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1248 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone 😊

Since I've joined SL in April, I've been helped A LOT (and I did learn a lot lol) but there is something I'm not mastering at all... it's tattoos. 

I'm dying to find nice tattoo shops that sell small ones, only covering a tiny part of the body (like collarbone, hands, underboobs, wrists/hands, ankles, etc).

I would love a moon tattoo and a floral one and I can't seem to be able to find any.

Anytime I see a nice small tattoo on someone and dare to ask... people made them and I have no clue how, I think this is still out of my league so if anyone knows of a shop that offers small tattoos, that'd be super helpful. 🤗

Thank you very much, have a nice day ! 

• Like 2

On 11/26/2020 at 5:48 PM, lauleetah said:

Hello everyone 😊

Since I've joined SL in April, I've been helped A LOT (and I did learn a lot lol) but there is something I'm not mastering at all... it's tattoos. 

I'm dying to find nice tattoo shops that sell small ones, only covering a tiny part of the body (like collarbone, hands, underboobs, wrists/hands, ankles, etc).

I would love a moon tattoo and a floral one and I can't seem to be able to find any.

Anytime I see a nice small tattoo on someone and dare to ask... people made them and I have no clue how, I think this is still out of my league so if anyone knows of a shop that offers small tattoos, that'd be super helpful. 🤗

Thank you very much, have a nice day ! 

Letis also has a wide range of tattoos, including small ones.

• Thanks 1

On 11/26/2020 at 11:48 PM, lauleetah said:

I'm not mastering at all... it's tattoos. 

If you know how to handle layers in photoshop or gimp, SL BOM tattoos are some of the most easy things one can create. Especially when its just about small ones, where u dont need to take care about matching seam lines too much.

Get the Templates for the right alignment here:
https://www.robinwood.com/Catalog/Technical/SL-Tuts/SLDownloads/UVMaps/Vector-Smart-UVs-PS-CS2.zip
Unpack and open the PSD file you need. Upper body for a shoulder tattoo, for example.

layers.thumb.png.1b89ab840078faa68ff819144d7ebc74.png
You can see a lot of lines and colors, helping you to get your (tribal) tattoo to where you want it.
As seen in the pic, just add your PNG or TGA tattoo as a new layer, and after you adjusted the position, size and opacity, delete all the other layers, leave just the tattoo layer itself and export it as PNG/TGA.

save.thumb.png.5c4d1e54cb037f01d99856c2207d7e01.png
Upload that file to SL, create a new tattoo layer, wear it, edit it, and select the PNG you just uploaded, attach it to "upper tattoo"
Done! :)

• Thanks 1

On 11/30/2020 at 2:45 PM, lauleetah said:

W O W.

A million thanks to you... this is SO helpful ! 🤩

I used to have Photoshop, don't think I do anymore after years of being a disaster with it but I'll definitely find a trial version to try this ! 

If you don't have PS ... and want a freeware that does nearly everything PS does give Grimp a try. It's all I use and actually prefer it over PS. 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1248 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.