How do I Get the BOM skin on the Head and the Body

FairreLilette

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1367 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Okay, I have updated all my "parts" and have a skin like the old skins of yore which look like a person symbol and are yellow.  I want to put this whole skin on my Catwa Head and my Maitreya Body.  It's applying to the Catwa Head just fine but not the body and I don't think I have any alpha on.  

It's driving me nuts.  What am I doing wrong?  I have Maitreya V5.2 and have read the notecard and it says the HUD has something for BOM but I don't see it...?

TIA

1 hour ago, Talligurl said:

I had the hardest time figuring BOM out, and when I finally did it was because I had not clicked this little button.

hud.jpg

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!  

I couldn't find the button.  Like I said in OP, the notecard says it has a button but I couldn't find it.  

YAY!  It's done!  Thankies!  

• Like 4

This is why Skell is such a good resource. Telling people it is a button in the HUD can be enough. Showing a picture of the HUD as Skell does, it is really hard to not find it.

He does this for Lelutka heads and Maitreya too. And on the male versions of Belleza, Legazy etc., the BoM button is the same place.

http://www.virtualbloke.com/archives/3634

On 10/4/2020 at 6:46 AM, Marianne Little said:

Telling people it is a button in the HUD can be enough.

I dunno about that Marianne.  It's all black you can't even see it.  It lights up BAKES ON MESH only after you press it but you have to find it first to press it and have it light up.  

I read in the NC there was a button...I looked and looked and looked and saw nuttin.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FairreLilette said:

I dunno about that Marianne.  It's all black you can't even see it.  It lights up BAKES ON MESH only after you press it but you have to find it first to press it and have it light up.  

I read in the NC there was a button...I looked and looked and looked and saw nuttin.  

I always had trouble finding those too Fairre.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, FairreLilette said:

I should have marked "can" some way. Like: Telling people it is a button in the HUD can be enough.

But a picture is so much better, it is bulletproof. So Skell is our hero for posting all those images. ❤️

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1367 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.