How long it takes to get the Money ?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1312 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

I made a process credit request the 22 September 2020 at 4:43 am and still see in Progress till today the 3rd October 2020 which is more than a week. I am wondering if I need to wait more days because I checked on the net and didn't see any holidays around. 

As written on the Process Credit info, we should receive payment to our PayPal or Skrill account within two business days. However, for a minority of requests, this process may take five business days.

I did verify all my Info and everything seems ok.

A ticket sent to the LL 2 days ago and I didn't get any explanation till now.

Thank you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Asmar Zamani said:

Hello,

I made a process credit request the 22 September 2020 at 4:43 am and still see in Progress till today the 3rd October 2020 which is more than a week. I am wondering if I need to wait more days because I checked on the net and didn't see any holidays around. 

As written on the Process Credit info, we should receive payment to our PayPal or Skrill account within two business days. However, for a minority of requests, this process may take five business days.

Thank you.

Did you complete all the Tillia information wanted?  

A ticket might not help.  You have to contact billing  

44 minutes ago, Asmar Zamani said:

Yeah the last time i did a request, it took about a week the reason why i am wondering if anything changed right after.

there is also a risk api that can be hit with to high of an amount, so then it requires manual approval and since people are mostly home based right now, it might be taking a bit for it to be processed by that person.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Asmar Zamani said:

Hello,

Thank you.

Since it is money/billing related, I'd probably call Billing to see if they could give any more info on why it is taking so long:

Billing support phone numbers
    Toll-Free (US/Canada): 800.294.1067
    Long-Distance: 703.286.6277  
Our Billing team is available from 9am to 6pm EST(6am to 3pm PST), Monday through Friday.
https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/31000131008-billing-support

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1312 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.