how do i use blender

GarnetVampDiva

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1351 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

You will find that begging is looked down on very seriously in SL.  You may be ejected or banned from places for it, and you may lose friends.  There's nothing "illegal" about asking, but there are enough scam artists and frauds out there to make people very suspicious.  Especially since no one "needs" a 7K body.  If you really want one, you can save your RL lunch money and gradually build up a fund to get it when you have scrimped together enough.  Or you can create something of value to sell, or provide a service for hire.    Good luck.

EDIT:  The OP has changed the topic and text of this thread, so my reply is no longer relevant.  I'll leave it here anyway.  Maybe someone will find it useful.  😉

Edited by Rolig Loon
  • Like 1

If you want to make your own clothes, there's often an intermediate way  - get a blank or full perm article of clothing that fits and make new textures for it. T-shirt blanks, which are Photoshop files with lots of layers, are available for free. This is far easier than making your own 3D rigged mesh.

On 9/28/2020 at 12:58 AM, GarnetVampDiva said:

what does that mean? and i tried the in world store it keeps making me buy the fatpack with the following bodies

-freya

-venus

-isis

but i dont want to buy all of them.. i just want the venus ;-;

You sure that isn't a demo?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1351 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.