The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

At Myrrine  they have for Wanderlust on sale one of their gachas, its the September gacha and they have each piece of furniture or decor for 50L. I got both the cabinets, big and small, 6Li each. Very cute for Autumnal decoration and also ideal for witchy decor in natural colours instead of black. 

fbb9bdd329b09c7403b9925578b21eb9.png
https://gyazo.com/fbb9bdd329b09c7403b9925578b21eb9 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Some decorative pottery on sale at Pitaya - each color set (blue, white with gray, white with blue) is $100. The large pot with flowers is 4 LI, the small vase with purple flowers is 2 LI and all others are 1 LI. (You can't save any LI by linking items 'out of the box', but you can resize the large pots and linking the ones without flowers will save you 1 LI; shrinking the large vase of flowers will take it down to 3 LI - the LI doesn't decrease further, no matter how small you make it.)

pit.jpg

pit2.jpg

pit3.jpg

• Like 7

Ranch homes can buy a Hayride from Kraftwork. https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/KraftWork/230/122/21

It has one driver animation, but there are more - friends, cuddles and toddlers. It sounds like fun. The A has Adult animations too, of course. I have not tested any animations besides the drive.

I bought PG. Both PG and A cost 60 L each. Very cheap!

The Li is as high as 30, but you have 702 Li, so maybe you will use it.

tractor_001.png.671df65aee281e4562fec0006ae3127c.png

The Autumn Bedroom is another great buy. There are multiple woods and fabric options. It is also a Christmas bed, one of the pillow fabrics have snowflakes and Christmas trees.

Will fit well in any theme that is decorated rustic / cabin style.

You can click off on the string lights. Or even better, if you don't want the string lights: Edit linked parts, select them, unlink and delete. It is no ugly shadows left from the strings. 👍

The bed is rezzed at 22 Li, yeet the string lights and it is 19 Li. The rest of the parts is 2 Li each. EDIT TO ADD: The rug and sidetable has a prim that contol texture change. If you edit off and delete it, the rug and table is only 1 Li each. You can't change texture after this, but you can always rez a new copy if you decide to change texture.

It is no light in the lamp, a bit peculiar but we can always use a light script from another of our lamps.

Only 100 L for the bedroom, buy PG or A.

tractor_003.thumb.png.01a3d7725d14b7d5b74aaeb46a74876f.png

It is also a very decorative Poe set, for the spooky season.

SALE! KraftWork Poe Collection for The Saturday Sale

I have started to be more careful with my money, and this is sold in parts, not as fatpack, and buying all the parts will cost me 300L. I left the store without it.

Halloween is not such a big deal for me, and the themed trays are 6 Li each. (But I would have bought it for 100 L, even if it is high Li)

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

A couple of low LI items at the Design Firm Collection - the Elmira fireplace is only 2 LI, with multiple color options for the surround and the wall. There are two versions - one with different types of marble surround and the other with a 'stone' surround. $60. Also 2 LI is the Elmira built-in cabinet, with a dozen color options for the various faces, $60. (Note that these items may be too tall for some Linden homes and I don't know if they can be resized - if anyone buys them, please report back!)

designfirm.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

There are lots of items in Kazza's Happy Weekend sale. The lilies in the yellow vase (2 LI), potted plant with blue flowers (1 LI), tub of roses (2 LI) and potted palm (4 LI) are $60 each. The table (4 LI) and chairs (2 LI each), including the 3 LI sushi place setting and saki bottle is $60. The 2 LI ceiling fan (no light, just a fan) is also $60.

kazza1.jpg

kazza2.jpg

kazza3.jpg

kazza4.jpg

kazza5.jpg

kazza6.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

A couple of low LI items at the Design Firm Collection - the Elmira fireplace is only 2 LI, with multiple color options for the surround and the wall. There are two versions - one with dfferent types of marble surround and the other with a 'stone' surround. $60. Also 2 LI is the Elmira built-in cabinet, with a dozen color options for the various faces, $60. (Note that these items may be too tall for some Linden homes and I don't knowif they can be resized - if ayone buys them, please report back!)

designfirm.jpg

Seems to be the perfect size for Newbrooke but you can resize them, as shown on the second picture.

Snapshot_002.png

Snapshot_001.png

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

Our broadband/wifi died yesterday, but I've just checked and these items are still available at sale prices. At Magnetic, this collection of Aspen trees is $150. The group of 3 tall aspens is 3 LI, all the others are 2 LI, and they appear to include duplicates with just the slightest difference of color. If you don't want the stone ring surrounding them, it's easy to unlink it and you'll save 1 LI that you can use for a patch of grass instead. Look to your left and you'll find this animated wheat field scene - 12 LI, $75. And for $35 you can pick up this walking-on-leaves sound effect. 

magnetic1.jpg

magnetic2.jpg

magnetic3.jpg

magnetic4.jpg

magnetic5.jpg

• Like 5

This entire set from Oh Deer! is $75. All the items in the demo are linked, and total only 4 LI. (The LODs of the letters on the desk appear to be poor, but everything else renders nicely from a reasonable distance.)

EDIT: The desk with letters and stamp collection linked is only 1 LI - shadows are baked onto the desk, but the LODs look better than in the store. The book stack with hour glass is 2 LI and the bulletin board with letters is 1 LI.

deer.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

image.thumb.png.a1d77eeb58259479ad8fe4d46c237658.png

Lots of things out for the weekend again at Nutmeg. The biggest DEAL is the couch which apparently includes the pull out bed with pallet as well as the empty pallet on the left -- according to the sign.  I bought it so will come back and report in a bit. 

EDIT:  Both A and PG versions are included. 18 land impact. Fairly heavy mesh as you might expect but there is also a LOT there.  The biggest "lag" issue is that there are 68 textures (OMG).  

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/REKA NUTMEG/124/100/27

Edited by Chic Aeon
adding info
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2