The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

Nomad, Orangerie with matching planter and a few tropical plants $L100.  The green-top one is as rezzed at Nomad, 44LI.  The pink (copper) topped one is 18LI, sized down and with 1 set of decor removed.  Very good LODs.

image.jpeg.cab73d3652605cc3a80cdbdef8e7ae97.jpeg

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Weekend sale items at Fetch: The coffee maker with cup totals 2 LI (doesn'r look like you'll save anything by linking the items), $50. The canister/teaspoon holder set as shown is 3 LI (once again, linking the items doesn't look like it'll save on LI), $50. On the other hand, the hanging shelf as shown with all decor linked is only 1 LI, $77. The divider/screen is 2 LI, $75.

fetch1.jpg

fetch2.jpg

fetch3.jpg

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

More Sunday-only in the MP sale items. This 8 LI PG bed from Concept looks quite pretty. $75. (I have not seen this item in-world.) https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/CONCEPTBOHO-BED-PG/24861747

Everyone should be sure and check LODs and see a demo as they have notoriously bad LODs. I pitched several gachas before I figured that out. Of course if you use LOD4 then it doesn't matter :D.,  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

image.thumb.png.45a9bec73e52493517d9633173cbe5a7.png

MERAK at The Arcade (not expensive at all when I checked Marketplace secondary sales).  It is gorgeous with very long outdoor LODs.  The downside is that it is 25 li so won't work for everyone.      Lots of cute looking bamboo baskets and such to go with. I don't have those :D so can't comment.  

Edited by Chic Aeon
spelling
  • Like 6

On 6/4/2023 at 6:43 PM, Frigga Freidman said:

Another Sunday only sale item in the MP - 4 LI loveseat from Bueno, lots of texture change options, PG only? $75. (I have not seen this item in-world.) https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/BUENO-Tinks-Love-Seat/18314729

bueno.jpg

I was interested enough to go to the inworld slurl listed. 4 Li is very Linden Home friendly.

And found only a clothes store with that name. I walked around a bit and did an area search- no luck. I was going to post and ask if anyone had found it, but RL came in the way.

8 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Urgh. Too many typos in my last batch of posts. 😳

This rattan set (3 chairs, 4/5 LI, singles/PG/A, and 2 LI table, pink or green) from Nomad is at The Outlet for $250. (Love the chair shadow!)

nomad.jpg

What I like most here, is that the chairs are different. One with cushion, one with blanket and one without any?

It is so boring to have identical chairs.

Btw, is it any texture change in the fabric?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

Has anyone done this hunt? My time in SL is so limited now, I need to know where to spend it.

It’s Time For The Funny Caterpillar Hunt 4! | Seraphim (seraphimsl.com)

Tracked down the hunt picture page EVENTUALLY.  There is a poster on a big wall of hunts that gives you hints and info. There are some furniture items but only some.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/harambeehunts/albums/72177720308065293

image.thumb.png.4ebcefb1a545a1c5652c6064b9467896.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

Tracked down the hunt picture page EVENTUALLY.  There is a poster on a big wall of hunts that gives you hints and info. There are some furniture items but only some.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/harambeehunts/albums/72177720308065293

image.thumb.png.4ebcefb1a545a1c5652c6064b9467896.png

Thanks. I think I will skip it. I had hoped it would be Konoha or other good stores in it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Due to a RL crisis here I don’t think I’ll be able to look at/review any weekend sale items. I suggest folks take a look at Seraphim, who have now conveniently grouped all the weekend sales at the top of their recurring sales list.

You do a LOT for all of us every week so take care of RL and we can take care of ourselves.  Please be well and be safe!

• Like 5