Camera issues - See video

Sugarbaby497

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1347 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

9 answers to this question

I do not agree with Rolig, this is not lag at all. Lag looks different.

There are camera HUDs out there that can "smoothen" your camera movements and that looks exactly the way it looks in your video. 

I looked but it does not seem that you are using any kind of HUD which could cause it, so I am going to wager a guess and say that you may have adjusted some camera settings in an attempt to make its use in SL easier or to attempt to make stuff look nicer. Nobody can blame you for that though.

Click the Camera Icon on the left of your screen, near the top of the stack of buttons 😉
This opens the Camera Tools. The bottom slider is "Camera Smoothing", to the right of the slider is a button marked D. Click that, and the smoothing will be set to its default. Problem solved! :D

image.png.22df83b1f986eaf77f5818638a11ba10.png

Edited by Fritigern Gothly

5 hours ago, Fritigern Gothly said:

I do not agree with Rolig, this is not lag at all. Lag looks different.

There are camera HUDs out there that can "smoothen" your camera movements and that looks exactly the way it looks in your video. 

I looked but it does not seem that you are using any kind of HUD which could cause it, so I am going to wager a guess and say that you may have adjusted some camera settings in an attempt to make its use in SL easier or to attempt to make stuff look nicer. Nobody can blame you for that though.

Click the Camera Icon on the left of your screen, near the top of the stack of buttons 😉
This opens the Camera Tools. The bottom slider is "Camera Smoothing", to the right of the slider is a button marked D. Click that, and the smoothing will be set to its default. Problem solved! :D

image.png.22df83b1f986eaf77f5818638a11ba10.png

If you look closely, you'll see her fps is in the single digits so I'm going to agree...slow internet connection.  She could try reducing her graphics settings which normally helps me.  

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, RowanMinx said:

If you look closely, you'll see her fps is in the single digits so I'm going to agree...slow internet connection.  She could try reducing her graphics settings which normally helps me.  

Slow FPS while recording a video is often caused by that, recording a video because your PC is too busy to work on your FPS.
Not to mention that your internet connection has absolutely nothing to do with your FPS.

36 minutes ago, Fritigern Gothly said:

Slow FPS while recording a video is often caused by that, recording a video because your PC is too busy to work on your FPS.
Not to mention that your internet connection has absolutely nothing to do with your FPS.

you're correct about fps but seems she was probably having the issue before taking the video or why would she take the video.  I still say readjust your graphics settings first.  

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1347 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.