Increase lindens sell limit?

keanu Hesse

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1340 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello People. 

Im an old resident and during the restrictions from my country politicians I wasnt unable to buy lindens .

But now I want to sell some and my limit for sell is 0,00usd.

I read that I need to Buy some before I can sell them. And that Will increase my selling limit whit time. But how Long I must wait to increase some?

I just manage to buy  1000l $ and after and hour my limit for sell is still on 0,00usd.

Do I have to wait longer before submit a ticket?

Thanx

5 answers to this question

33 minutes ago, keanu Hesse said:

Hello People. 

Im an old resident and during the restrictions from my country politicians I wasnt unable to buy lindens .

I read that I need to Buy some before I can sell them. And that Will increase my selling limit whit time. But how Long I must wait to increase some?

I just manage to buy  1000l $ and after and hour my limit for sell is still on 0,00usd.

Thanx

I think your selling limit starts 28 days after you first buy L$ 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, keanu Hesse said:

you can try a ticket, but the chance that it will take longer to process than the actual limit raise is substantial.
Due to the high amount of tickets support will take urgent matters first. Yours is happely..or sadly for you, not a real problem but a feature to prevent people overspending, or fraudulous activities.
Be also in time with your documents required for cashing out. Just the regular payment registration isn't enough for most residents. If you wait till the last day before you can cash out you'll again loose some days.

3 hours ago, keanu Hesse said:

Hello People. 

Thanx

It takes 30 days after buying before you can sell.  

• Like 1

Hi, @keanu Hesse!

Your original post was Aug 11, about two weeks ago.  Your $L buy and sell limits will continue to increase until 30 days from when you first purchased $L.  You will not be able to do a Process Credit transaction until 30 days after you first purchase $L, as LittleMe told you above.

Other possible restrictions to be aware of: 

• The minimum Process Credit transaction is $10 USD, or about $L2400 at the current exchange rates.
  • You can only do a Process Credit transaction to a verified PayPal or Skrill account, NOT to a credit card.  If these services are not available in your country, you're hosed.

I'm sorry that there are all these steps to go through to get money out of SL, but they are there for your protection, and to comply with regulations on virtual currencies.  I hope you have a huge pile of $L saved up to sell and transfer out, so it will be worthwhile!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1340 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.