Modifiable Fitmesh Clothing

Jennifer Boyle

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1368 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Do you mean fitmesh in standard classic sizes, or do you mean clothing fitted to bento bodies like Maitreya, Belleza etc?

Either way, modifiable clothing is very rare and you'll probably not find much at all outside of full-perm creator templates (for which you will need to make your own textures).  As far as I know, the only such seller who includes fitmesh in classic sizes is Meli Imako, but check the package description before you buy, as some of their stuff is for mesh bodies only, and some is in non-fitmesh standard sizes.

98% of Neve's clothing is mod and it's fitmesh. It's one of the reasons that I buy so much from that store. Typically I buy the neutral pack and then can tint as I like to get the perfect shade. Of course I also buy lots of their clothing that I have no desire to tint.

The Secret Store is another brand of fitmesh that is mod. They make cute retro looking clothing.

Keep in mind that because it's fitmesh you won't be able to resize anything even if it's mod. But it's great for tinting and deleting or adding scripts. Quite often I like to remove the auto-hide in a garment and make my own auto-hide or just use a system alpha. 

15 hours ago, Blush Bravin said:

98% of Neve's clothing is mod and it's fitmesh. It's one of the reasons that I buy so much from that store. Typically I buy the neutral pack and then can tint as I like to get the perfect shade. Of course I also buy lots of their clothing that I have no desire to tint.

The Secret Store is another brand of fitmesh that is mod. They make cute retro looking clothing.

Keep in mind that because it's fitmesh you won't be able to resize anything even if it's mod. But it's great for tinting and deleting or adding scripts. Quite often I like to remove the auto-hide in a garment and make my own auto-hide or just use a system alpha. 

Thank You!

I only want it to be mod so I can add scripts. I have been so frustrated at not being able to do that.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1368 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.