You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1417 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

23 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

none is still there for me, at least in Firestorm.

I bet you have around for years. The older accounts had the "none" option, however the newer ones don't. I left SL and came back with a new avatar and the "none" option is no longer there. I just assume there must be another way to inactivate all groups.

• Confused 1

Moira,

It is no longer at the top of the groups list. That is why I am posting this. People that have accounts that have been around for years still have it. Newer accounts it seems no longer have the option. That being said I assure you it is no longer at the top of my groups.

It is still there even for newer accounts. it doesn't magically disappear just because you account is younger. there is no setting that will make that magically disappear from the viewer just because of your account age.

if you no longer have it I would suggest reinstalling your viewer or making sure it is up to date.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ForgeLongfellow said:

Moira,

It is no longer at the top of the groups list. That is why I am posting this. People that have accounts that have been around for years still have it. Newer accounts it seems no longer have the option. That being said I assure you it is no longer at the top of my groups.

It’s still there.  If not after a complete delete & install, file a jira.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Drakonadrgora Darkfold said:

Its a bug report, to let the developers know there is a problem with the viewer that might need to be looked at.

How do I file one of those? Never had a problem like this. Nevermind..I found it...how to submit one...thanks! I will try that..

Edited by ForgeLongfellow

It's just you. 

Nelya is 27 days old and "None" is there, in the official viewer and in Firestorm.

200718.thumb.jpg.99df44f7a7c00e63204474c1e1c82d1e.jpg

If you're not seeing it in the official viewer but you do see it in Firestorm, there's something wrong with your official viewer installation. Maybe do it again, or wait for the next viewer update. If you don't see it in Firestorm either, then something is wrong with your account, in which case you'll need to raise a support ticket.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1417 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.