Login

TessaDiMare

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1393 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

11 answers to this question

This is a resident-to-resident forum.  Lindens rarely come here and we don't have any powers to fix anything.  We certainly can't reach into your account (which should please you).  The best we can do is offer advice.  Without much more information to go on, my advice is to :

1. Try using a different SL viewer.

2. Try logging in to a different region.

3. Check to be very sure that all of the fans in your computer are spinning properly and that the air vents are unobstructed.  If you haven't cleared dust bunnies and cat hair out of it recently, do that too. The behavior you describe can often be caused by overheating, which can destroy valuable components of your machine.  Fortunately, your computer is smart enough to shut down programs that may be putting a heavy load on the system (like your viewer), to keep it from committing suicide.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TessaDiMare said:

Since yesterday I'm not able to login, after 10 seconds I go off. I tried hundred of times and always the same only about 10 seconds and I go instantaneous off

Can someone fix this please? My avatar name is TessaDiMare Thank you 

Open your viewer, but don't log in.  Click Help and then About.  Copy and Paste the info here.

Log in and press Ctrl + Shift + 1 to bring up the Statistics window.  Near the top, look at Packet Loss and Ping Sim -- watch for a few minutes and then report here what you see.

image.png.d9b55bc7587543df7e2d833c012db6a2.png

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TessaDiMare said:

Thank you Rolig but it's nothing with my computer because I was able to login with a different account....

the account may have been corrupted in some way preventing login.  Suggest that you file a Support Ticket about it

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TessaDiMare said:

Another easy thing to try is, try logging into a different location.  When you open your viewer, ther should be an option called "start location", if you don't see this, let me know which viewer you use so I can help you enable this, and use region "baronial castle" to try and log into.  Scripts are off on this sim by intent, so if it's an attachment making you logout/crash, this should let you get online log enough to sort.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, bob Iwashi said:

Another easy thing to try is, try logging into a different location.  When you open your viewer, ther should be an option called "start location", if you don't see this, let me know which viewer you use so I can help you enable this, and use region "baronial castle" to try and log into.  Scripts are off on this sim by intent, so if it's an attachment making you logout/crash, this should let you get online log enough to sort.

Hi Bob, yes I've tried that but says the location is not available and send me to other hub and I go off straight away. I made a ticket so I can only wait for their help....this is very weird though...:( Thank you 

Edited by TessaDiMare

1 hour ago, TessaDiMare said:

Hi Bob, yes I've tried that but says the location is not available and send me to other hub and I go off straight away. I made a ticket so I can only wait for their help....this is very weird though...:( Thank you 

yes i realised when i went there, but could you try again? support advise me the region is back online and I was able to enter.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1393 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.