Help with Lelutka

EuphieDesu

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1351 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So i'm finally considering getting the Lelutka Nova head and i'm trying to find a skin that suits my style and is similar to what I have currently on my Genus head. Does anyone know any good stores I can look into? I'm having trouble, haha.

This is my style currently with my Genus head.

genus.PNG

So I have found some cute stuff for Lelutka at Mudskin and Enfersombre. But now my problem is anything I find that's in my style, isn't BOM. That includes Mudskin and Enfersombre. Enfersombre had BOM for the eyebrows and lipgloss, but not the skin itself which was really disappointing. So I need help finding a skin that's actually BOM. I tried on the BOM skin I was using before from my Genus, and it looks kinda weird to me. 

lelutka.PNG

I'd recommend trying Glam Affair, they've made a ton of skins for the new Lelutka heads and are all bom . For further research the best thing to do is have a look at Flickr, most designers will post up ads. Search "Lelutka" itself there and it should give you a group that exclusively shows products made to work with Lelutka Heads.  Good luck!

You might try the "Lelutka Mesh Head Developers - Promotional Images only" FlickR group at https://www.flickr.com/groups/lelutkadevelopers/pool/ which features new releases by numerous designers.

It's a slightly different style, but perhaps you might like a skin by these: https://www.flickr.com/photos/carolina_ashmoot/ (Raonhausen) or https://www.flickr.com/photos/louisemarsault/

• Like 2

Enfer Sombre has 3 (4?) skins made specifically for Evolution heads, Elena, Fairy both in the paler range that you're looking at there and Megan, I think there's another new one at an event but I haven't got it yet.

7 hours ago, Aeromia said:

Enfer Sombre has 3 (4?) skins made specifically for Evolution heads, Elena, Fairy both in the paler range that you're looking at there and Megan, I think there's another new one at an event but I haven't got it yet.

Yeah, I mentioned that I went there and yes they did have cute stuff, but the problem was the skin wasn't BOM, and i'm looking for BOM skins, haha.

6 hours ago, Laurel Aurelia said:

Applier skins will not work on Evolution heads.

This is incorrect.

Applier skins work just fine (both Lelutka and Omega).  There is however, very little point for most people because using an applier skin instead of using BoM means that you will not be able to use applier hairbases, eyebrows or facial features because the layers to make these work are not present in Evolution heads.  Considering that you wouldn't be in BoM Mode, you wouldn't be able to use the BoM equivalents of those items either.  That said, there are some people out there using these heads in this way who most likely have applier skins that already options for hairbase, eyebrows and facial features.

Wanted to let you guys know I finally found a skin i'm happy with, I'm a tad darker, but I still love how it looks. Had to play a gacha a few times over at epiphany. Got lucky that I got the one I wanted in 6 tries, LOL. Thank you all for the help, I appreciate it.

perfect.PNG

Edited by EuphieDesu
  • Like 3

On 7/15/2020 at 1:30 PM, EuphieDesu said:

Yeah, I mentioned that I went there and yes they did have cute stuff, but the problem was the skin wasn't BOM, and i'm looking for BOM skins, haha.

I know this post is a couple of days late, but they are BOM, s'why I mentioned them specifically. Glad you found something that made you happy. It's an adorable look!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1351 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.