Breedable question

Zzevir

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1389 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

If I'm correct then breedables are valuable if they have some desirable quality. But what's happen if a breedable has a non desirable quality? Is that get sold of for a reduced price or just gets hit with a mallet? 

I'm asking this because I'm looking to get some cheap (desirably free) chickens. 

2 hours ago, Zzevir said:

If I'm correct then breedables are valuable if they have some desirable quality. But what's happen if a breedable has a non desirable quality? Is that get sold of for a reduced price or just gets hit with a mallet? 

I'm asking this because I'm looking to get some cheap (desirably free) chickens. 

My guess is that it depends on the breedable. With KittyCats, I can try to sell them for a low price or I can send them to the KittyCats Menagerie and get a little bit of store $$ for them.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

My guess is that it depends on the breedable. With KittyCats, I can try to sell them for a low price or I can send them to the KittyCats Menagerie and get a little bit of store $$ for them.  

same with amaretto (horses, dogs, chickens ...not sure there is more:)
also with meeroos, just not for gifts, but ranking.

to keep in mind, most breedables are not exactly free, you have to buy food and some additional items to breed or speed things up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/12/2020 at 1:52 PM, Zzevir said:

Your best bet would be to find someone who breeds them, and ask them if you can have any unwanted chicks/eggs; ones that they would otherwise destroy. I'm sure they'd be happy to give some away or sell them for a nominal amount, though you might have to wait a little while.

If you change your mind about chickens and you want kittycats instead, I could send a couple of kitten boxes your way.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Maitimo said:

Your best bet would be to find someone who breeds them, and ask them if you can have any unwanted chicks/eggs; ones that they would otherwise destroy. I'm sure they'd be happy to give some away or sell them for a nominal amount, though you might have to wait a little while.

If you change your mind about chickens and you want kittycats instead, I could send a couple of kitten boxes your way.

Thank you but I don't mix with cats. 🐱

• Sad 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1389 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.