Jump to content
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 149 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

It's June 2020 and I just updated to the Premium when I saw YT videos on the new Linden Boathouses. I registered and there are none available. Is there a waiting list or a way we can check for when they become available? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, MsAfrodite said:

It's June 2020 and I just updated to the Premium when I saw YT videos on the new Linden Boathouses. I registered and there are none available. Is there a waiting list or a way we can check for when they become available? 

at the moment the homes that become available on bellisseria  are in high demand , and you really need to watch the house available page closely ad be a quick clicker with some luck to land the type house your looking for, because many people are doing just that . this link might also help 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, MsAfrodite said:

It's June 2020 and I just updated to the Premium when I saw YT videos on the new Linden Boathouses. I registered and there are none available. Is there a waiting list or a way we can check for when they become available? 


You just have to keep checking the house page until one becomes available. They can be hard to get because they are popular but they pop up now & then. People sometimes announce when they are releasing one on the ‘When did you last see a Bellisseria house available’ thread in this forum & there is more information on the thread about help in getting a new home. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Haha, you said quick clicker I love it!  Yes, I just abandon the home I initially selected and now I'm on the page, "Select a Home" watch! 

Will they show in the drop down mention with the other homes like the Bellisseria?

 

Thank you for responding btw. :)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you Tamara for replying.  I have my House hunting tab open and will also search the When did you last see a Bellisseria house available topic. 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

You will have to choose Belliseria, then from there you should find one or more available themes. Note that there are currently 5 themes and a 6th on the way. But these homes  are in high demand, so what's available depends on luck.

Edited by Fritigern Gothly
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

you need to refresh the page, and bellisseria homes if available will usually show first but , it does not hurt to check the drop down menu, occasionally it will be hidden but not usually. there is a refresh limit i think of  like 6 times in one minute i think

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, MsAfrodite said:

Hi Fritigern Gothly So when the Belliseria becomes available I will see (if available) the Boathouses? 

Yes!  The land page will look like kinda like this.  On this picture, you can see that both a traditional house and a houseboat are available.  If there is more than one type of house up, like this, you MUST click on the picture of a houseboat to choose it!

Note, also, that the houseboat picture is always the same.  Once you get a houseboat parcel, you can change the houseboat model to whichever one of the 4 types you want.

image.png.53126148cf4f54039e5dfdc5506214

Then you must name your home (it is best to have one or more names already in the field, so you can just choose one, but the thread Saphyre linked will tell you all about the details).

Because there is so much competition for houseboats right now, you may want to practice claiming some other type of home (you only get 5 'claims' a day, though!), so that if you see a houseboat, you can click click quick quick!

Oh, and welcome to the "Game of Homes"!

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Then you must name your home (it is best to have one or more names already in the field, so you can just choose one, but the thread Saphyre linked will tell you all about the details).

 

Pro tip: Name your home something dumb, like "kjhkjhkjh" or "." or sometyhing equally simple because the faster you are, the more likely it will be that you actually get the home you selected because it will not be held for you while you choose a name!
After you get the home you want, you can always go and change the name of your parcel to something better, like "My lovely houseboat on Belliseria, I love it so!", assuming that fits 🙂

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Yes!  The land page will look like kinda like this.  On this picture, you can see that both a traditional house and a houseboat are available.  If there is more than one type of house up, like this, you MUST click on the picture of a houseboat to choose it!

Note, also, that the houseboat picture is always the same.  Once you get a houseboat parcel, you can change the houseboat model to whichever one of the 4 types you want.

image.png.53126148cf4f54039e5dfdc5506214

Then you must name your home (it is best to have one or more names already in the field, so you can just choose one, but the thread Saphyre linked will tell you all about the details).

Because there is so much competition for houseboats right now, you may want to practice claiming some other type of home (you only get 5 'claims' a day, though!), so that if you see a houseboat, you can click click quick quick!

Oh, and welcome to the "Game of Homes"!

Hey there, this is AfroditeSpeaks under my alternate Av Taja.  I still can't respond under my account so I thought I use my alt. Thank you for all your help and I will be utilizing them all!

Have a great weekend! :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Fritigern Gothly  This is AfroditeSpeaks and I'm using one of my alt avatars, Taja.  That is a smart idea regarding naming my "home!"  I will do that!  Thank you for all your help. For whatever reason I can't do any replies under Afrodite for now. The message is I have to wait 24hrs😲. So any additional responses will be under Taja for the moment. I'm gonna pop off here and start dinner.

Again, thank you and I hope you have an awesome weekend! ☺️

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Lula, it's Afrodite. I'm having to respond to the private message here using my Alt  Taja to respond.  Having major tech issues with my Afrodite account but Tech Support is looking into it. Until then I will have to use Taja. 

I'm on the lookout and have seen at least 2 Bellasaria's pop up but not the Boathouse(s). The search continues and I have to say, it's kinda fun and frustrating at the same time lol. 

Anywhoo hope you are having a peaceful Sunday! :)

 

 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 149 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...