Username fragment is blocked

AdminGirl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1367 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hiya

I'm wanting to create a new account but some of the names trigger an error message that says "username fragment is blocked." What does this mean?

I'm only using characters and not using any phrases or words that are disallowed. I know when a username is taken, the error message will be "username exists."

Any ideas?

9 answers to this question

40 minutes ago, AdminGirl said:

Hiya

I'm wanting to create a new account but some of the names trigger an error message that says "username fragment is blocked." What does this mean?

I'm only using characters and not using any phrases or words that are disallowed. I know when a username is taken, the error message will be "username exists."

Any ideas?

If its anything like marketplace listings, sometimes the oddest thing is thrown back as not being an allowed word.  

• Thanks 1

On 6/20/2020 at 2:50 AM, Whirly Fizzle said:

Can you give some examples of names that are being blocked?

Hm there were a few but the ones I remember at the top of my head were Blueberry and adrianamori. They seem pretty PG so it's weird.

10 minutes ago, Bridgette Rossini said:

I am using the my actual name and I get this error message. Anyone know why Bridgette Rossini would be username fragment is blocked?

Where are you getting this error message? When you're trying to log on inworld or something else?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1367 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.