So you Escaped Imvu?

Zephyr Starchild

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1421 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Was hanging out with a few folks the other night and the topic of Imvu did come up and so I figured I could ask here. 

How many folks have come from as I'm going to put it Across the water ( Imvu) ? 

I came from there to basically get away from Crazy, but that was about it. 

• Like 4

Before SL, I was indeed using IMVU and once I discovered SL I didn't go back. Well I tried, but upon log in it said my account was on hold due to inactivety or something. I can't be bothered to send them my credentials to unlock it. Oh wells.

• Like 1

Former IMVU player myself here. Can’t say how long it’s been since I last logged in to it though... hm.

I was an avid player of both but as I got older I realised SL was more suited to me as IMVU is FULL of hip & edgy teenage trolls. Not to say SL doesn’t have its fair share,  but it isn’t overrun with them the way IMVU is. Plus, IMVU is wayyyy too expensive for what it is. But that’s another discussion. 

• Like 4

On 5/13/2020 at 1:36 PM, SeikariTheMierianShadow said:

Was hanging out with a few folks the other night and the topic of Imvu did come up and so I figured I could ask here. 

How many folks have come from as I'm going to put it Across the water ( Imvu) ? 

I came from there to basically get away from Crazy, but that was about it. 

Former IMVU player as well. I came to SL a few years back and never went back! If only I had found SL before I came to IMVU...it's so much better over here. You can do more, have more fun, the shopping experience is better, better roleplay, realistic avatars and such...everything. I love it. It overall fits me better and way more interesting.

I play IMVU mobile (every now and then) when I get bored and because I don't have PC anymore. I can't wait until I get another one s I can jump back online.

• Like 2

I came from Imvu, I wanted to make the switch for so long but had no idea how to use Secondlife. Finally I said I have to teach myself how to use Secondlife and i'm so happy I did! I'm not trying to bash either but there is a different dynamic to Secondlife where as Imvu is more of a chat room and not a virtual world.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1421 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.