Stores that have Signature Alice clothing?

dominiquereneee

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1475 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 minutes ago, dominiquereneee said:

I have the Signature Alice body and I am having a difficult time finding clothes for my body and I am in need for some new clothes. If anyone knows what stores have clothes for my body, let me know! šŸ™‚Ā Thanks.

1st time hearing about it.. looked it up, I like the realistic bone features. not sure all of it's skin but the body stands out.

Looks like its got a good cult following.

1 hour ago, Sassy Kenin said:

1st time hearing about it.. looked it up, I like the realistic bone features. not sure all of it's skin but the body stands out.

Looks like its got a good cult following.

Iā€™m thinking thatā€™s an old review and itā€™s been updated quite a bit since then. That review looks like itā€™s from 2015. The latest one I could find is on YouTube.Ā 

Ā 

OP if you put signature+Alice in the search bar on MP,Ā quite a bit comes up. I didnā€™t see many big name stores in there. It looks like thereā€™s enough to keep you busy though.

Ā 

• Like 1

The info on Mesh body addicts may well be very out of date it doesn't look like the version that used to be available on the marketplace in the last yearĀ judging by the comments on there it appears to have been around as early as 2015 but never really gained any traction from creators. I do know in the last year Reign and Equal have added products for Alice to theĀ range of bodies they rig for fairly sure i've seen Alice included at Ingenue, If you search for Signature Alice on the marketplace you'll find a surprising amount of clothing for it. this time last year on 96 item view i can only recall one page worth of stuff coming up there's now nearly 2400 itemsĀ 

• Like 1

I remember a few months ago seeing people hyping about this body saying it was better than maitreya especially because the butt ā€œlookedā€ better. Yet, I have this body as well and never seen many clothing options for it, so at the time I just went back to wearing maitreya. The major clothing brands make nothing for it, so Iā€™d be surprised if they ever will. Then again, I havenā€™t bought anything in SL for a while now, so I dunno.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1475 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.