Male asian skin for Genus Project (Strong Face) and Maitreya/V-tech

Marianne Little

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1469 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I recently went through this exact same search. I'm currently using a skin by Gloom, which uses BOM (it's not the one in my profile pic, which is neither soft nor young!).

For applier skins, you could also try Mudskin, who has some male genus faces - you may want to check the marketplace for these as a lot of her work is released as gachas. She's updating her bodies to BOM but there are no V-Tech BOM skins as yet. I haven't checked to see if she still has her 'boy' appliers in store, but I am assuming so.

Pink Fuel skins have a monolid option, but again the body skins are still appliers atm, not BOM, if that makes a difference to you. 

Edited by Iki Kimono
grammar
  • Thanks 1

7 Deadly Skins still has a male asian skin on her group gifts... Jin

and the group is free currently.... (I think) - sorry - as Marianne posted, it's actually 10L$ to join

Emma :) 

Edited by Emma Krokus
misspelled skin's name, amend price of group membership
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Emma Krokus said:

7 Deadly Skins still has a male asian skin on her group gifts... Jinn

and the group is free currently.... (I think)

Emma :) 

Only 10 L to join, that is as good as free. I know it used to be a couple hundred.

The skin is not the look I want just now, but I took it anyway.

• Thanks 1

I struggle with that combination I posted. The Mudskin skins is great on the posters, but I did not like them at all. Even with the shape demo.

It is then the trusty Stray Dog left, who has lots of youthful faces. I have to use a male head for them, and try to slim down a male mesh body. How I wish more bodies had feet that responded to the sliders. Short shape = Goofy size feet. No way I am buying the 5000 L body, who I think have feet that respond to the slider for feet size..

Goofy+cartoon+pictures+Goofy-disney-.gif

Edited by Marianne Little

5 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I am bored of house decorating. I want to make one of my male alts softer and younger.

I got the head before Genus closed, so he has it.

I need suggestions for asian male skins that work with Genus Project (Strong Face) and Maitreya/V-tech.

BOM or applier? 

If BOM (or Omega), Flamboyant Sweets has a pack which includes 6 different faces of which one (Jacob) is Asian. Can't access it on MP right now cos there's too many people shopping, lol. Look for the pack of skins without freckles. You get SO MANY options with these skins; about 300 of them per skin tone, plus a ton of cosmetics as well. These are my main go-to skins for V-Tech and they work well on Genus Strong.

Edited by Matty Luminos
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1469 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.