Log Cabin SSPE Regions?

RitaCallisto

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1482 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Within the Log Cabin areas are SSPE regions. Some have mountains, some have lakes or ponds.. but that is it.

Perhaps a staff can answer this, but will these regions be eventually loaded with homes as well, or will they simply be landscaped and become sort of like park buffers?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RitaCallisto said:

Within the Log Cabin areas are SSPE regions. Some have mountains, some have lakes or ponds.. but that is it.

Perhaps a staff can answer this, but will these regions be eventually loaded with homes as well, or will they simply be landscaped and become sort of like park buffers?

I'm wondering that too, since my new home faces one ;)

• Like 1

SSPEnnn is what the regions are all called before they are renamed during the final set of steps before releasing.  Thus any that are still SSPE are just regions not yet ready to be released - ones they are still working on.  My bet is that they will get at least a few homes eventually. 

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

remember that most of the new log home regions are cloned "blocks" - hence why LL were able to drop over 4000 down so quickly - but these cloned areas don't match up with the existing Bellisseria landscape, nor do they work for coastal areas - and that's where the "blank" SSPE regions come in. Those will be made by hand (paw?) to blend in the log home regions with adjacent areas.. so we'll likely see everything that Gingir mentioned above, plus "mixed" regions where you maybe have some Vics on one side, then mountains, then log homes on the other side  (or similar).

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1482 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.