What's the most interesting use of Experiences, that you've seen?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1591 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey there!

"Experience" has been around for a few years, now. What's the most interesting use you've seen, for it? So far, I've seen items being attached automatically to the avatar (wand, weapons...). I've also seen teleporters (walking into a door which then teleports you automatically to the other area). And a few other intriguing effects!

It got me curious, for SL is home to a lot of creative people!

Share your "experience" 😁

One landlord set up a very complex experience for their tenants.  The rental building is set in a city, and there are various scripted bots that you can interact with.  There's some sort of game involved, and you can spend quite a lot of time exploring the city, uncovering clues and information, etc.

• Like 4

On 3/17/2020 at 4:30 PM, Fauve Aeon said:

The way that MadPea uses it as a device to drive their stories forward in their games. 

Yes! I just visited the spellbound one, I have no clue how they did that but that's wonderful! Would love to learn.

On 3/17/2020 at 5:43 PM, Lindal Kidd said:

One landlord set up a very complex experience for their tenants.  The rental building is set in a city, and there are various scripted bots that you can interact with.  There's some sort of game involved, and you can spend quite a lot of time exploring the city, uncovering clues and information, etc.

Wow! What's the sim?!

This is not exactly revolutionary, but I appreciate the items that support the AvSitter experience to allow autoattaching of items with no permissions dialog. It makes things more immersive, and a lot of newer items that offer food/drinks support it.

Edited by Cristiano Midnight
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1591 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.