We seek them here, we seek them there...

Aishagain

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1537 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

But nowhere to be found are release notes for the RC channel roll under way now.

Last week I asked about the Main Server  Roll..this week it's the RC channel(s)

I suppose it is too much to ask where the release notes for the roll to RC Channel(s) are?

Yes, Whirly, I know "infernal fixes" or something.  This is getting tiresome.

Edited by Aishagain
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Aishagain said:

But nowhere to be found are release notes for the RC channel roll under way now.

Last week I asked about the Main Server  Roll..this week it's the RC channel(s)

I suppose it is too much to ask where the release notes for the roll to RC Channel(s) are?

Yes, Whirly, I know "infernal fixes" or something.  This is getting tiresome.

Hi!

From SBUG - [2020/02/27 15:02:24]  Mazidox Linden: We don't have release notes this week because the release note generator is broken, and the Linden who fixes it is tied up with other tasks.

In the meantime, perhaps this summary from the Simulator UG may help. https://modemworld.me/2020/03/03/2020-simulator-user-group-week-10-summary/

• Thanks 3

Thanks Willow!

Having looked at the summary on Inara's Blog, it rather looks as if LL are flailing around a bit!  "The widget broke and the Linden who fixes it is tied up with other work."  Really??

Edited by Aishagain

5 hours ago, Aishagain said:

Thanks Willow!

Having looked at the summary on Inara's Blog, it rather looks as if LL are flailing around a bit!  "The widget broke and the Linden who fixes it is tied up with other work."  Really??

I'm not sure I'd characterize it as "flailing", but perhaps prioritizing, given all the tasks that any one person has to do, and demands that need to be met, in the course of a day or week. I can't tell you how many times my day's agenda has been diverted or distracted by something

giphy.gif

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1537 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.