Attractive Aesthetic Male Seeking Employment.

RogerinBrown

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1482 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Thank you so much for the enlightening opinions Karen's.

I will be sure to file them away in my special, "opinions that really really matter", filing cabinet. 

do you know the term "Opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one but they think each others stink." But thanks for sharing it! Means a lot.

Personally i think grey socks are scruffy. Try white.

Thanks for the free bumps,

This forum post is bully approved! Go me.

2 hours ago, RogerinBrown said:

Thank you so much for the enlightening opinions

do you know the term "Opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one but they think each others stink." But thanks for sharing it! Means a lot.

you perhaps don't realize (yet) but you started with your opinion "attractive aestetic" ... it's one of the most discussed body on the grid. Many think it should have stayed where it came from .. the tropical rainforest, where it was hidden for human civilisation.
But you like it.. that's great .. but don't expect others to do that too.. so your "attractive" asked for some replies...and that's where a forum is for.

3 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

Many think it should have stayed where it came from .. the tropical rainforest, where it was hidden for human civilisation.

More like inspired from parietal cave art  from  Altamira or Chauvet Caves , but they have the look and the numbers. ( happy to bump this up, we need our daily fun)

10 minutes ago, Kweopi said:

More like inspired from parietal cave art  from  Altamira or Chauvet Caves , but they have the look and the numbers. ( happy to bump this up, we need our daily fun)

poor Neanderthalers :)  however it could be a genetic fallback.. we seem to have a small 2 to 5 % of their gene pool in our DNA.

I would like to apologise for my response. It was very out of character. 

Currently sleep deprived and grouchy with having a young baby. 

I have seen that I have a lot of work to do now and have found some exciting avenues working with catwa heads and other types of skins. I'm really looking forward to spending some time playing around with things. On a side note I've found really cool clothing vendors but a lot seem to only accommodate for, correct me if I am wrong, jake body's and some signature ones? Would it be wise to leave behind my current avatar for the sake of finding many more options? 

Sorry once again lol 

Got a nice 6 hour sleep last night and feel alive again. 

25 minutes ago, RogerinBrown said:

Would it be wise to leave behind my current avatar for the sake of finding many more options?

no matter comments.. also mine, if YOU like that body, keep using it.
there's quite some choice in clothes for it, it's been long ago i been there, but think at Spurt there are several shops with mainly clothes for that brand. Also at MP there's a lot to find.

I use an Aesthetic body, it is by far my favourite and (despite its reputation) there's a lot more individuality possible than Gianni or Jake (though I like them too and have both as I love making avatars!). 

However can only agree that using the Aesthetic head means you will look like everyone else. If you like it, that is great. However I'd recommend using a different mesh head (I use a Catwa) to try to add some individuality to your avatar. 

Just my thoughts, do whatever makes you happiest and be the avatar you want to be.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1482 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.