Club place

Zzevir

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1532 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

if you don't want to rent, all estate land will be out of the list.
Related to that... means áll mainland comes on the list .. and mainland has no limits in use, only the rating counts.
And connected to that; mainland is sold by other residents, or LL, so you have to pay them initial costs, and you need to be premium, and having enough spare tier.

Sort of mainland, but themed Belliseria doesn't allow commercial use, so that's also not available.

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This may not be an accurate reflection of today's rental prices but to rent 1024sqm mature/moderate mainland sets me back L$1100/mo under L$300/wk. Most if not all non Linden Homes mainland has no covenant so there's nothing preventing you having a club.

If you don't want to rent you will have the cost of your preferred premium plan to pay plus one off land cost. i have seen land prices for 1024sqm places that have been available near to my rental average out at L$1/sqm. private sales in more desirable areas will cost considerably more 

Obviously premium and buy the land is the preferred option.  Other than that, if you avoid G rated regions there should be no problem, especially if you have privacy turned on the land.  As far as desirable location, if the patrons are going to teleport in, it really does not matter as long as you don't have a big club in the same region that uses all the sim resources.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1532 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.