Hairbase Disappear

Passion2010

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1549 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm having a issued and hopefully someone can share a little light for me... So I recently added the BOM to my Genus head, however I'm running into a problem, when I get ready to take pictures and I set to the advance lighten my hair base disappear. It only reappears when I do not put it in Advance Lighten. Need to know what I need to do... Please Help . 

ok wow, that's weird, I have never heard about this before.

My only advice would be to seek out in-world support groups. If you are using the Firestorm viewer, join and ask in the the Firestorm viewers support group.

Also look and see if there is a Genus head support group.  I know that Catwa has one called, "Catwa Head Friends." I assume there might be one for Genus as well.

On 1/19/2020 at 4:48 PM, Passion2010 said:

I'm having a issued and hopefully someone can share a little light for me... So I recently added the BOM to my Genus head, however I'm running into a problem, when I get ready to take pictures and I set to the advance lighten my hair base disappear. It only reappears when I do not put it in Advance Lighten. Need to know what I need to do... Please Help . 

What brand of hair is it?

On 1/19/2020 at 1:48 PM, Passion2010 said:

Are you wearing a system layer hairbase or do you mean the applier hairbase? If you have your Genus set to BOM, you'll want a system-layer BOM hairbase. I'm not saying this is how it is supposed to be, but I have discovered this on all my Genus heads on this and my alt account.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1549 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.